Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adjustment of status and work permit

Hi,

my wife recently applied i 30 for me, and i am currently residing in the united states. i came with an f 1 visa which expired last december.the petition is approved. so as far as i understand i need to apply for adjustment of status now. i was really confused about the form. so here are my question.

1: which option do i have to choose for my adjustment to permanent resident.

2: which are the categories that apply when i apply for work authorization (as it states on the application)?

Any help?

Comment

1 Part 2, "a."
      2. (c) (9)

Originally posted by fsid590 View Post
      Hi,

my wife recently applied i 30 for me, and i am currently residing in the united states. i came with an f 1 visa which expired last december.the petition is approved. so as far as i understand i need to apply for adjustment of status now. i was really confused about the form. so here are my question.

1: which option do i have to choose for my adjustment to permanent resident.

2: which are the categories that apply when i apply for work authorization (as it states on the application)?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X