Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Notice of approval (NOA:2) have to be included?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Notice of approval (NOA:2) have to be included?

Does Notice of approval (NOA:2) have to be included in the AOS package. I haven't received my official notice of approval yet. (although i have received email and text messages of approval). I have seen people include Notice of approval but also heard from people that it is not required if you are adjusting your status and not undergoing consular processing.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you field the I-130 already and is now deciding to file your I-485 (adjustment of status). If that's the case, then you need to include a copy if your Receipt Notice, if you do not have an Approval Notice

Comment

Originally posted by MaryH View Post
      If I'm understanding you correctly, you field the I-130 already and is now deciding to file your I-485 (adjustment of status). If that's the case, then you need to include a copy if your Receipt Notice, if you do not have an Approval Notice
      Thank you for your response. Yes you are right about i130. When you say "receipt notice" you mean the email that was sent to me after my i130 was approved. I applied to get another copy of approval notice but it hasn't arrived yet. It should have been arrived last month according to immigration officer and now my priority date will be current this month. Should I wait for Notice of approval to arrive and then apply for AOS or just include "receipt notice" instead?

Comment

Yes, call if you have not received it. Needs to go with AOS, Documents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X