Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing Packet

Hello All,

Im just gathering the necessary supporting documents for my wifes I485 and I130, I was just wondering:

1.) We both were previously married, do we have to send copies of our previous divorce dissolutions with the packet?

2.) On the I864, on part 5. Sponsors Household size, it asks if you are currently married, enter "1" for your spouse. (My wife is who this application is for and was counted for on line 7) do I still enter 1? I just dont want to count the same dependent more then 1 time.

3.) for my current individual annual income on I864, is this my gross annual income? I can just take my weekly (before taxes) pay and multiply it by 52 weeks?

Thank you!!
    Marriage-based AOS- CHICAGO Concurrent filing
    08/26/2015 - Priority Date
    09/21/2015 - Biometrics Scheduled/Completed
    01/07/2016 - Interview Chicago Field Office
    03/27/2018 - Notice of Intent to Deny
    04/13/2018 - Submitted Rebuttal to NOID
    06/00/2018 - Received Approved I-130
    06/00/2018 - RFE received for updated Medical Exam
    06/12/2018 - Submitted updated Medical Exam
    07/02/2018 - Received Approval for I485
    07/06/2018 - Received Green Card in Mail

Originally posted by helpmylife View Post
    Hello All,

Im just gathering the necessary supporting documents for my wifes I485 and I130, I was just wondering:

1.) We both were previously married, do we have to send copies of our previous divorce dissolutions with the packet?

2.) On the I864, on part 5. Sponsors Household size, it asks if you are currently married, enter "1" for your spouse. (My wife is who this application is for and was counted for on line 7) do I still enter 1? I just dont want to count the same dependent more then 1 time.

3.) for my current individual annual income on I864, is this my gross annual income? I can just take my weekly (before taxes) pay and multiply it by 52 weeks?

Thank you!!
    1- We both were previously married, do we have to send copies of our previous divorce dissolutions with the packet? Yes, send them in with the I-130 as they are required.

2- This was confusing to me too but the important thing is not to count the same person twice. So if it's just you and your wife to total should be 2 regardless of anything else.

3- I'm not sure on that one, I just used my gross annual income from last year and my current annual income since it won't be that far off from this year's expected gross income.

Comment

Originally posted by usernamealreadyinuse View Post
      1- We both were previously married, do we have to send copies of our previous divorce dissolutions with the packet? Yes, send them in with the I-130 as they are required. Thank you!

2- This was confusing to me too but the important thing is not to count the same person twice. So if it's just you and your wife to total should be 2 regardless of anything else. But if I count her on line 7 since she is the beneficiary of this petition, and then also put a 1 on being married, arent I counting her 2 times?

3- I'm not sure on that one, I just used my gross annual income from last year and my current annual income since it won't be that far off from this year's expected gross income. I would use my gross annual which will still meet the guidelines, but this years current salary is almost 12,000 more.
      Thanks for any assistance that is provided
      Last edited by helpmylife; 08-07-2015, 02:34 PM.
      Marriage-based AOS- CHICAGO Concurrent filing
      08/26/2015 - Priority Date
      09/21/2015 - Biometrics Scheduled/Completed
      01/07/2016 - Interview Chicago Field Office
      03/27/2018 - Notice of Intent to Deny
      04/13/2018 - Submitted Rebuttal to NOID
      06/00/2018 - Received Approved I-130
      06/00/2018 - RFE received for updated Medical Exam
      06/12/2018 - Submitted updated Medical Exam
      07/02/2018 - Received Approval for I485
      07/06/2018 - Received Green Card in Mail

Comment