Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2017 Submission - Concurrent (I130, I485, I765)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eebro View Post
    Wow. OMG. Am so happy for you.
    You will get the GC so fast to by Gods grace. Congrats

Thanks much. I really hope everything goes well.

Comment

All the Best

Originally posted by sreemo13 View Post
      Thanks much. I really hope everything goes well.
      All the very best and I'm sure things will be perfectly fine :-). BTW is your GC Employement based?

Comment

Form i130

My Husband and I got married in January I'm on a visitors visa I came in march 2016 we are in the process of starting my green card application the issue is he had a foreign spouse (outside the us) which he filed the form I -130 for (May 2016) and got a NOA but didn't go further cos they fell out my question is this going to affect my application if yes what can we do
        Last edited by Grace654; 03-13-2017, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chennaistar80 View Post
          All the very best and I'm sure things will be perfectly fine :-). BTW is your GC Employement based?
          No marriage. In employment based it is never that fasts

Comment

Originally posted by sreemo13 View Post
            Hi here is my profile

01/18/2017 *Mailed package I-130, I 485 AND I-765
            Day 1 : 01/20/2017-USCIS received package
            Day 6 :*01/26/2017-received NOA1 through text
            Day 13 : 02/1/2017-received N0A1 hard copy
            Day 15 : 02/4/2017-received Biometric Appointment
            Day 28: 02/17/2017-did Biometric Appointment
            Day 35: 02/24/2017-i485 case status changes to ready to be scheduled for an interview
            Day 47: 03/08/2017- status changes to Interview scheduled on 13th april
            Day 49 03/010/2017- received interview letter for 13th April

it was fast for me
            Congrats.. which state is your local processing office or field office...?

Comment

Originally posted by Ikemefula Ojukwu Vincents View Post
              Congrats.. which state is your local processing office or field office...?
              Thanks. Buffalo, NY

Comment

Originally posted by S_R_E View Post
                Here is my info for reference - filing based on marriage to USC

Package sent (Fed Ex 2-day)
 i-130 i-485 i-765 : 1/14
                Delivered : 1/17
                Priority Date : 1/17 (Day 1)
                Text & email notifications : 1/23
                Received mailed NOA for delivery :1/30
                Received biometrics appointment letter (appointment date 2/15) : 2/6
                Biometrics Completed : 2/15 (Day 29)
                I just got replacement receipt letters in the mail today as I guess there were some that were printed without some dates on them (comparing these to the originals) they had received dates and notice dates on them when the originals did not.
                I got one each for the i-130 1-485 & i-765 and a letter explaining the re-printed NOA with each. The letter(s) indicate this does not affect / impact the processing time of my case. This is the only communication I have received of any kind since my biometrics on 2/15.

Comment

Letters/Receipt without notice dates

I just got replacement receipt letters in the mail today as I guess there were some that were printed without some dates on them (comparing these to the originals) they had received dates and notice dates on them when the originals did not.
                  I got one each for the i-130 1-485 & i-765 and a letter explaining the re-printed NOA with each. The letter(s) indicate this does not affect / impact the processing time of my case. This is the only communication I have received of any kind since my biometrics on 2/15.
                  I got the same letters just now.
                  It doiesnt affects our application. its just an error being corrected by USCIS on sending letters/receipt without Notice date.

April is our long awaited month for EAD, lets be happy in advance. God bless you all

Comment

Update

No updates yet for me either. I am in the Los Angeles area.
                    Have you received any updates for i765 yet? My PD is 1\21/2017 in Los Angeles and I got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gettingitdone View Post
                      Have you received any updates for i765 yet? My PD is 1\21/2017 in Los Angeles and I got nothing.
                      No updates since I did my biometrics on 2/15 apart from the replacement NOA's that I received to replace the one's that did not have all the information on them (missing dates and date of births) and that has no impact on the processing of my case.

From what I can tell by looking at some other postings for other months‚ it seems that the EAD comes sometime just before / around 2 months after the Biometrics were done. Of course I'm sure this varies wildly but it's just an observation I've made from other threads. You can raise an inquiry if you haven't got any update after 75 days from when they received your case (which I assume is the same as your PD). My 75 days is up on Sunday so I may open an inquiry on Monday.

Comment

Yay!!! Its April 2017 Already

Hey January 2017 Applicants,
                        Congrats it's our EAD Month starting April 1 2017.

Stay calm because its gonna happen. With God all things are possible.
                        Lets make sure we share any news we have as texts for "New Card in Process; Card Mailed to me; Case Approved; Interview Scheduled" comes in.

God bless you all.
                        Eebro

Comment

Thank you so much for this thread. Badly needed it

I came to US on F1 visa and married here. My wife in US Citizen and she filed for my immigration. Here is the progress of my case;

Filed I-130: 26th Sept 2016
                          Filed AOS (I 485,I 756, I 131): 25th Jan 2017
                          Called for biometrics" 24th Feb 2017
                          Request for initial evidence (I 864, tax return of me and my spouse): 15th Feb 2017
                          Submitted remaining documents: 27th March 2017
                          USCIS received documents: 30th March 2017

No update till now. They said they won't work on my case until i submit initial evidences to them. Now the status is changed and they are working on my case. All I am concerned is my I-130 is still pending. The only update I have is they have transferred my case to another office on 15th Feb 2016 because of heavy work load. Till then, no update till yet.

Will keep posted

Thank You-

Comment

Visitor Visa stamped, What will be the status when applying for Spousal Sponsorship ?

Visitor Visa stamped, What will be the status when applying for Spousal Sponsorship ?
                            Hi,
                            My sister (23 years) and mother has multiple entry Canadian Visa on their Indian Passport, last time when they was here, we wanted to visit US but when i email US embassy in Canada, they informed me, its better to apply from Home country (INDIA). So as soon as they were in India, they applied for visitor visa to US and she got multiple entry visitor visa stamped. They were planing to come back to Canada in few months and we were planing for a US vacation but all of a sudden the scenario changed.

She got a proposal from US and the guy is Green card holder. So if she gets married to him soon, if he applies spousal sponsorship, how does it work now? Does her Visitor visa is still valid or it is illegal to visit USA while her Spousal Sponsorship application is in process ? Or when the Spousal application starts , Visitor visa automatically get cancelled ? KINDLY ADVICE. We prefer straight forward way, do not want to do any dramas or fraud !!!

Thanks in advance ....................

Comment

Originally posted by eebro View Post
                              Hey January 2017 Applicants,
                              Congrats it's our EAD Month starting April 1 2017.

Stay calm because its gonna happen. With God all things are possible.
                              Lets make sure we share any news we have as texts for "New Card in Process; Card Mailed to me; Case Approved; Interview Scheduled" comes in.

God bless you all.
                              Eebro
                              YES!!!!!! I never look forward April so badly in my life... hahahahaha
                              Thank you for cheering everyone up, wish you all the best too keep updating January filers!!

Comment

Here is my info for reference - filing based on marriage to USC

Package sent (Fed Ex 2-day)
 i-130 i-485 i-765 : 1/14
                                Delivered : 1/17
                                Priority Date : 1/17 (Day 1)
                                Text & email notifications : 1/23
                                Received mailed NOA for delivery :1/30
                                Received biometrics appointment letter (appointment date 2/15) : 2/6
                                Biometrics Completed : 2/15 (Day 29)
                                These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

No updates as of today so I called and created a service request on the I-765 (day 83) as it has been pending for more that 75 days (starting at the date USCIS received the application).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X