Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore field

Hi guys,
    There are any Baltimore file here who just had an interview please? I need to know the priority date,so I can guess how long could be my wait of time.

Originally posted by Merita View Post
    Hi guys,
    There are any Baltimore file here who just had an interview please? I need to know the priority date,so I can guess how long could be my wait of time.
    I know somebody who had their interview on 3/30/2017, PD - early April 2016. What's your pd?

Comment

Any AOS filers with Baltimore as your Field Office here? Please share your timeline.

Comment

Originally posted by Merita View Post
        Hi guys,
        PD 3/8/2019
        FO:Baltimore
        waiting to be scheduled for interview since 5/16/2019
        I765 received 8/10/2019

I know really frustrating. I placed two inquiries. One in June and the other in September both times I have been told we are in queue for interview.

Comment

Thank you for sharing. We need more Baltimore FO filers to share their timelines so we can get an idea of how long the interview are taking to be scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by Trini0616 View Post
            Thank you for sharing. We need more Baltimore FO filers to share their timelines so we can get an idea of how long the interview are taking to be scheduled.
            Agree. Did any of you submitted the medical with your concurrent forms? I did not. I did get the medical letter back early May which indicates to bring it at the time of interview

Comment

Baltimore filer here. Completed interview 11/9/2018, a year ago. I130 approved in june. Have not heard about I485....

Comment

Originally posted by Sandracandrade View Post

Agree. Did any of you submitted the medical with your concurrent forms? I did not. I did get the medical letter back early May which indicates to bring it at the time of interview
                I did not, for fear of it expiring before the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by vreygon View Post
                  Baltimore filer here. Completed interview 11/9/2018, a year ago. I130 approved in june. Have not heard about I485....
                  Wow. Any idea why? Were there issues at the interview? Complicated case? Did you use an attorney?

Comment

We know for sure we aren't alone on this. Baltimore seems to be taking so long to perform interviews and to provide a decision after the interviews. What if we all collaborate to write a letter to our state senator about what is causing such delays ?

Comment

I completely agree with Sandracandrade. I am a BO AOS filer as much. The processing time to get to an interview and the wait time post the interview is the longest in Baltimore. It might help if we can write to the state senator about the long and unduly delayed processing times. A comparison on timeline for processing in other filed offices can be used to substantiate the statements made.

Comment

Check out the field office processing statistics for the last 6 months on ***********.com
                        Seems like the Baltimore Office is pretty average compared to the others.
                        Adjustment of Status (Green Card) I-485 US Immigration Statistics

Comment

So we went to the IRS office in Baltimore today to file our first joint tax return. Well really, to apply for a Tax ID number for my spouse and submitting your federal tax return is required with the W-7 form. We need an ITIN for us to open joint bank accounts and to add him to my insurance policies, etc. Anywho… they said 9 to 11 weeks for processing the ITIN application.
                          9-11 weeks!
                          WTH!?
                          It's like all federal offices in Baltimore run slower than molasses.
                          SMH and sucking my teeth

Comment

I had my interview today. After I left the building I checked the status on my USCIS account and it says new card produced

Comment

Originally posted by Sandracandrade View Post
                              I had my interview today. After I left the building I checked the status on my USCIS account and it says new card produced
                              Wonderfulness!! I'm happy for you!
                              So it took you 8 months from the courtesy letter for the I-693 to the interview. When did you file and when did your status change to ready for interview? Can you share your timeline please?
                              Last edited by Trini0616; 01-29-2020, 12:18 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X