March 2017 Submission (I-130 sent fist *got accepted*) I-485 & I-765 Concurrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uktousab2 View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one waiting for an update since biometrics, some people in this thread got updates days later.
    Since that our PD is March it's too early too expect, unless otherwise luck strikes us early which is great! But we just hope and pray that it won't take more than 75 days for our EAD/AP approve and receive.
    Patient!

Comment

Originally posted by mandr View Post
      Just received an update. My interview is scheduled for June 10th. This seems super-quick. Interview is scheduled less than 3 months from priority date.
      Hi mandr, Do you mind sharing which state your interview is in? Mine change to "Ready to be scheduled for Interview" on April 28th, but no notification yet.

Thanks!

Comment

March 2017 fillers

Hey all,

I did my biometrics on the 12th April and have not heard anything since. Anyone similar?
        hi,my PD is march 15th,i did my biometrics on april 17 until now no update on either case,my i485 never change to ready to be schedule for an interview.we have the same issue,did you get RFE?

Comment

Originally posted by csynal5421 View Post
          hi,my PD is march 15th,i did my biometrics on april 17 until now no update on either case,my i485 never change to ready to be schedule for an interview.we have the same issue,did you get RFE?
          Nope, no RFE, nothing - just no update.

Comment

16th May and:

New Card Is Being Produced for my I-765

Comment

16th May and:

Congrats !!!

Comment

16th May and:

Wow, congrats! What's your PD?

Comment

16th May and:

Congrats! What a great news! Did you receive through email? My case doesnt changed yet!
                  PD: March 28
                  FP: April 26

Comment

I just called to raise a service request on my EAD and was told that they no longer issue the dual EAD/travel cards given how backlogged they are on processing the travel authorization. The agent I spoke with was happy to raise the SR on the EAD, but did tell that the travel could be up to another 90 days. I feel so deflated hearing this, I desperately want to take a trip home, and I have a trip planned for Mexico in late June (which I was cutting it close for anyway) and another for September for my husbands birthday. The agent told me to call again in August if I don't have my travel authorization and they will try to expedite.

Comment

Originally posted by RalphCat View Post
                      I just called to raise a service request on my EAD and was told that they no longer issue the dual EAD/travel cards given how backlogged they are on processing the travel authorization. The agent I spoke with was happy to raise the SR on the EAD, but did tell that the travel could be up to another 90 days. I feel so deflated hearing this, I desperately want to take a trip home, and I have a trip planned for Mexico in late June (which I was cutting it close for anyway) and another for September for my husbands birthday. The agent told me to call again in August if I don't have my travel authorization and they will try to expedite.
                      @ RalphCat
                      I feel you. Hope your AP will arrive soon, so that you can travel.
                      Anyway, I was thinking to raise an SR too, my case doesnt change to "your FP Fee was Received" "your Case Was Received" since I did my Biometric.
                      My PD is March 28 and FP 04/26. I hope and pray that I can hear from them.

Comment

Oh wow, I really hope that the person on the line was confused. I always thought that EAD and AP are issued at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by absolutegame View Post
                          Oh wow, I really hope that the person on the line was confused. I always thought that EAD and AP are issued at the same time?
                          Me too and I specifically asked to confirm and they said not so much these days due to the backlog...I hope your right and they were confused though, for everyone who is waiting.

They rejected my SR as well - I got an email saying the processing time was within 'current processing time'. From the Feb filer thread it seems lots of people are getting their EAD cards produced, but Im not sure if they are getting combo cards ultimately delivered.

Comment

Me too and I specifically asked to confirm and they said not so much these days due to the backlog...I hope your right and they were confused though, for everyone who is waiting.

They rejected my SR as well - I got an email saying the processing time was within 'current processing time'. From the Feb filer thread it seems lots of people are getting their EAD cards produced, but Im not sure if they are getting combo cards ultimately delivered.
                            "Current processing time" I am always and still confused about that. If I were to send the packet out today will there be an issue? I am married to a US citizen and I came here in 2001 on B2 visa.
                            Forms sent 6/2
                            Forms received 6/4
                            Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                            PD 6/5 & 6/6
                            NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                            Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                            SR 9/2
                            Contacted Congressman 10/1
                            Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                            Interview letter 10/10
                            Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                            Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                            Interview 11/8 RFE after
                            New Card Being Produced 11/16
                            Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
                              "Current processing time" I am always and still confused about that. If I were to send the packet out today will there be an issue? I am married to a US citizen and I came here in 2001 on B2 visa.
                              With "it's still within current processing time", they are refering that the EAD is still within 90 days from filing. This is custom to the person who filed.

I see no reason why you should not file your own paperwork!

There is definitely no issue other than long waiting times (which obviously hits is all) so go ahead, send your package and join us here.
                              Last edited by absolutegame; 05-22-2017, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agata T. View Post
                                Hi,
                                Here is my case

I-130 was sent first and got approved and Notice of Action was send with I-485 & I-765

Case type: Spouse of US Citizen
                                Package sent ( I-485, I-765 ): 03/11
                                Checks cashed: Not yet
                                Text & email notifications: None
                                Received mailed NOA for delivery: None (yet)

Will keep you update it
                                Did they just approve I-130 or called you for an interview? How long did you wait before I-130 for approved?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by muhammadusmani View Post
                                When did you file your I-130? and how long did it take for them to approve your I-130? I also filed my I-130 seperately on Sept 2016 and it is still under process. I submitted my AOS package to USCIS on Jan 25th 2017
                                Did they accept your I-485 even though I-130 was still pending?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X