March 2017 Submission (I-130 sent fist *got accepted*) I-485 & I-765 Concurrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by absolutegame View Post
    With "it's still within current processing time", they are refering that the EAD is still within 90 days from filing. This is custom to the person who filed.

I see no reason why you should not file your own paperwork!

There is definitely no issue other than long waiting times (which obviously hits is all) so go ahead, send your package and join us here.
    Hello,

I am getting there it is just I am paranoid about going over all of the forms and making sure everything is correct. Also providing all evidence that I can gather so that there won't be any room for them to be suspicious. Fingers crossed it will be sent out this week or next.
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Originally posted by steadygaze View Post
      Did they just approve I-130 or called you for an interview? How long did you wait before I-130 for approved?

- - - Updated - - -

Did they accept your I-485 even though I-130 was still pending?
      I filed I-130 on May 19, 2016, and application was accepted on October 27, 2016.

Comment

I guess we march applicants are getting there gradually. PD. March 9, May 23- new card is being produced for I-765

Comment

Originally posted by BELLAGIO View Post
          I guess we march applicants are getting there gradually. PD. March 9, May 23- new card is being produced for I-765
          Great, congratulations! Did you initially file an Advance Parole (I-131) as well?

Comment

Congratulation!!! Where did you file from?

My PD date is March 3, and I haven't heard anything yet. I need to travel by the end of June, and I am getting really anxious!

Comment

Great! Congrats on your EAD. We are all getting there.
              My PD is March 28. I am waiting for my EAD.

Comment

Great, congratulations! Did you initially file an Advance Parole (I-131) as well?
                No . I filed concurrently (I-485, I-765, I-130, I-131)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by maak92 View Post
                Congratulation!!! Where did you file from?

My PD date is March 3, and I haven't heard anything yet. I need to travel by the end of June, and I am getting really anxious!
                I filed from New Jersey, Newark office. Hang in there I'm sure you would get something soon

Comment

No . I filed concurrently (I-485, I-765, I-130, I-131)

- - - Updated - - -

I filed from New Jersey, Newark office. Hang in there I'm sure you would get something soon
                  Thank you for your reply. So you didn't get any update on the I-131 yet?

Comment

Hello,

I am still waiting for new updates with my AOS, my case haven't change yet "case was received" "fingerprint fee was received". My PD is 03/28
                    Does anyone from March filers received a new updates already?

Thanks,
                    *faith888

Comment

Unfortunately nothing so far. Even some filers from the January & February thread are still waiting for updates :-(

Comment

Unfortunately nothing so far. Even some filers from the January & February thread are still waiting for updates :-(
                        I hope all of us will get new updates soon.

Thanks so much,

*faith888

Comment

Same here since April 28th (you case is ready schedule for interview) no new updates or mail :/

Comment

Originally posted by Agata T. View Post
                            Same here since April 28th (you case is ready schedule for interview) no new updates or mail :/
                            Me either, since March 28 "case was received and FP fee was received" nothing has changed. No RFE.
                            It will be close enough to 90 days and I will be raise an SR.

Hope all of us will receive a new updates!

Comment

Originally posted by faith888 View Post
                              Me either, since March 28 "case was received and FP fee was received" nothing has changed. No RFE.
                              It will be close enough to 90 days and I will be raise an SR.

Hope all of us will receive a new updates!
                              I'm in the same boat - no updates other than "case was received and FP fee was received". I'm at day 90 today, I was really hoping to have my EAD/AP by now. I did a SR on day 75 and was told it was 'still within processing time' - is it possible to make a second SR?

Comment

Originally posted by RalphCat View Post
                                I'm in the same boat - no updates other than "case was received and FP fee was received". I'm at day 90 today, I was really hoping to have my EAD/AP by now. I did a SR on day 75 and was told it was 'still within processing time' - is it possible to make a second SR?
                                It seems that all of our cases are at stand still for a while.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X