Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2017 Submission - Concurrent Application i-130, i-131, i-465, i-765 & i693 (ATL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tunguyen View Post
    07/19 - SR
    08/10 - SR responsed said because of RFIE, time count starting back from 06/13
    08/21 - SR again lol
    08/24 - New card is being produced
    Congrats!! Where r u filing? I did an SR on Aug 1st no response at all. I did received an RFIE but response delivered on June 9th. I did another SR through the Phone yesterday. Hopefully will get response soon. I am filling from Chicago.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kayern View Post
    Thank you! Will expect it in the mail in a week hopefully. I think you're good to go everywhere in the US as long as you have any valid ID. You're definitely next! Your PD is close with mine.
    Oh My trip is travel out of the states. Sorry for the typo. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
      Congrats!! Where r u filing? I did an SR on Aug 1st no response at all. I did received an RFIE but response delivered on June 9th. I did another SR through the Phone yesterday. Hopefully will get response soon. I am filling from Chicago.

- - - Updated - - -
      I am filing from Long Island, New York. All of my SR were made via website. Yours will be arriving soon, dont worry!
      Last edited by tunguyen; 08-24-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

07/19 - SR
        08/10 - SR responsed said because of RFIE, time count starting back from 06/13
        08/21 - SR again lol
        08/24 - New card is being produced
        So, my PD is June 7th and my Bio June 20th. I filled in Chicago and then went to MSC, do you think I would be getting news soon? Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Almeg89 View Post
          *** Update ***
          Got an email today August 23 that i am scheduled for interview on september 25 , 2017
          Filing office : Boston,MA

Any experience in boston office guys ? Iam really scared !!
          My interview is on Sept 20 Boston Office

Comment

• Originally posted by alabeee View Post
            My interview is on Sept 20 Boston Office
            you will do it perfectly , could you please share your experience when you're done

Best of luck

Comment

I am filing from Long Island, New York. All of my SR were made via website. Yours will be arriving soon, dont worry!
              I got updates of both SR today. All say they send a response to me and the SR inquiry have been complete. Have ur SR like this or it changed to the card being produce directly?

What the next then? What it mean complete? If the response is within normal process time, then the SR would be useless.

Comment

• I filed from May 16th, haven't heard anything since my biometrics. I decided to send a service request yesterday. So let's see what happens next.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
                  I got updates of both SR today. All say they send a response to me and the SR inquiry have been complete. Have ur SR like this or it changed to the card being produce directly?

What the next then? What it mean complete? If the response is within normal process time, then the SR would be useless.
                  For the first SR, I got a response via email saying "within normal process time". For the second SR (on 08/21), they asked to expect their response by 09/10 which I haven't heard back yet. But I got update for my case to "Card Being Produced" directly, and recently on 08/28 updated to "Card mailed".

"Complete" means they already assigned an officer to handle your SR and that officer has given a probable response and marked the SR as complete. You should have the response emailed to you.

Comment

• This is my 1st post in this site.

Just to let others (who may be waiting as long as me) know that card acceptance can take as long as 117 days. Below are my dates.

PD is May 5th (concurrent application)
                    Card being produced August 30th.

Comment

For the first SR, I got a response via email saying "within normal process time". For the second SR (on 08/21), they asked to expect their response by 09/10 which I haven't heard back yet. But I got update for my case to "Card Being Produced" directly, and recently on 08/28 updated to "Card mailed".

"Complete" means they already assigned an officer to handle your SR and that officer has given a probable response and marked the SR as complete. You should have the response emailed to you.
                      My PD is 6/5 for I-765 (6/6 for I-485) and I am going to raise a service request on 9/2 (89th day). I currently have EAD via DACA but with the news going about that Trump has to make a decision by 9/5 (since 10 attorney generals from 10 states are pressing him to end it otherwise face a lawsuit) I am afraid of me losing my job or worse, face deportation (although my co-workers told me that since I am married to a USC that I can't be deported but you never know with ICE).

Fingers crossed that with the SR I will get a move on my cases.
                      Forms sent 6/2
                      Forms received 6/4
                      Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                      PD 6/5 & 6/6
                      NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                      Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                      SR 9/2
                      Contacted Congressman 10/1
                      Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                      Interview letter 10/10
                      Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                      Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                      Interview 11/8 RFE after
                      New Card Being Produced 11/16
                      Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Thank you for your information. That's so weird I didn't get any email from them. I guess I need to wait for the mails now. Finger cross.

Comment

• I-485 status

Am I the only one here who has I-485 status of "Fingerprint fee received"? Most of the AOS filers in forums have "Case is ready to be scheduled for interview" already (May, June & July filers too). I'm a bit worried lol. I'm expecting my EAD anytime this week because it was mailed last week, August 25. I'm a bit anxious now because I don't know where to apply lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayern View Post
                            Am I the only one here who has I-485 status of "Fingerprint fee received"? Most of the AOS filers in forums have "Case is ready to be scheduled for interview" already (May, June & July filers too). I'm a bit worried lol. I'm expecting my EAD anytime this week because it was mailed last week, August 25. I'm a bit anxious now because I don't know where to apply lol.
                            Mine says that as well and my PD for I-485 is 6/6. Nothing on EAD yet.
                            Forms sent 6/2
                            Forms received 6/4
                            PD 6/5 & 6/6
                            SR 9/2
                            Interview letter 10/10
                            Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

• Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
                              Mine says that as well and my PD for I-485 is 6/6. Nothing on EAD yet.
                              I have my EAD mailed to me (still not received) but no interview set yet but this depends on the Local Office as far as I understood...

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniela View Post
                                I have my EAD mailed to me (still not received) but no interview set yet but this depends on the Local Office as far as I understood...
                                True. I currently have EAD from DACA so hopefully this isn't a disadvantage meaning they will wait for my current EAD to expire (January 2018) and then give me the new one along with my green card...
                                Forms sent 6/2
                                Forms received 6/4
                                PD 6/5 & 6/6
                                SR 9/2
                                Interview letter 10/10
                                Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}