Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2017 Submission - Concurrent Application i-130, i-131, i-465, i-765 & i693 (ATL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
    Thank you for your information. That's so weird I didn't get any email from them. I guess I need to wait for the mails now. Finger cross.
    Maybe because you made SR via phone? I made SR via website and provided them my email address. So it sent an email right away for confirmation when I made SR and then another response email when SR was marked complete. Yours may come via mail then.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
    My PD is 6/5 for I-765 (6/6 for I-485) and I am going to raise a service request on 9/2 (89th day). I currently have EAD via DACA but with the news going about that Trump has to make a decision by 9/5 (since 10 attorney generals from 10 states are pressing him to end it otherwise face a lawsuit) I am afraid of me losing my job or worse, face deportation (although my co-workers told me that since I am married to a USC that I can't be deported but you never know with ICE).

Fingers crossed that with the SR I will get a move on my cases.
    You can make SR as early as 75th day, so no need to wait until 09/02 to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaBoyz View Post
      This thread is primarily for May fillers in the Georgia area, other part of the country can also be included. Please lets update each other on the timeline.

I sent off my package on Thursday 4th May 2017, i haven't heard nothing back yet. Patiently waiting.

I live in Georgia.
      My application was filed on 9th May 2017.
      I am already done with finger print and my status is "Ready to schedule the interview" since June 26, 2017.
      I still do not get EAD or AP yet...
      Did you get anything? or any updates?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
        Mine says that as well and my PD for I-485 is 6/6. Nothing on EAD yet.
        You're quite there. They're slowly approving most of May filers by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayern View Post
          You're quite there. They're slowly approving most of May filers by now.
          I am filing from Chicago so I am not sure if that goes for me as well. But fingers crossed. Just debating about submitting the case inquiry today or Saturday...
          Forms sent 6/2
          Forms received 6/4
          Received texts/e-mails 6/6
          PD 6/5 & 6/6
          NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
          Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
          SR 9/2
          Contacted Congressman 10/1
          Called the Congressman's office 10/10
          Interview letter 10/10
          Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
          Received EAD/AP card 10/17
          Interview 11/8 RFE after
          New Card Being Produced 11/16
          Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

• Originally posted by kayern View Post
            Am I the only one here who has I-485 status of "Fingerprint fee received"? Most of the AOS filers in forums have "Case is ready to be scheduled for interview" already (May, June & July filers too). I'm a bit worried lol. I'm expecting my EAD anytime this week because it was mailed last week, August 25. I'm a bit anxious now because I don't know where to apply lol.
            Same here. No update on interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by Almeg89 View Post
              Hi guys
              I hope every thing is going smooth for all of you ..

PD 5/15/2017
              Bio 6/8/2017
              The wait game started ....
              No RFE ...
              I got a job offer for a job starting august 7 ..
              7/25/2017 i called uscis to request an expedition for my card based on job offer
              7/27/2017 i received ana email from them them requesting the job offer to be scanned for them along with att they mentioned in their email .. i faxed it the same day ..
              7/27/2017 i contacted the congressman to help me in expedition processing ..
              7/28/2017 i received an enail from congressman requesting all paper work i have and fax it to him ..
              he contacted the uscis and gave me sn email back saying w have to wait one week for their response ..
              wait .......
              8/7/2017 i contacted my congressman again to follow up with him ..
              8/8/2017 he contacted the uscis again ..
              8/9/2017 he sent me an email saying he recieved a response frem them saying my case is routed for expedite processing and i should hear from them shortly ..
              8/10/2017 i received an email from uscis saying that my case is under review and i should hear from shortly ..
              8/14/2017 i recived email from uscis : we ordered your new card on 8/11/2017 (day 91)
              Now iam iam waiting for my card to be mailed

I shared my experience to give you motivation ..
              patience is the first key ..
              congressman is the second key ..
              just believe in god may fillers
              Good luck for everyone of you ..

Hi Almeg89 or anyone with a similar experience, I just want to
              Check with you About my current situation.

I raised an SR before I raised expedite request for my EAD. Expedite request was assigned to an officer and was completed then I Was asked to Fax the job offer and other evidences.

Today I got an update saying my SR was assigned to an officer and they sent a notice to me about it. No mention of the expedite request at all. Does this SR cover the expedite request or it's just for the SR? Would you know what I should expect to happen next? Thank you so much and may God shower us all with more patience and undersaranding to endure this process...

Comment

• Hello Everyone,

I finally have an update about the status of our application. My husband is the Applicant and I am USC. We finally got noticed that his EAD card is being produced. I got the notification this evening.

I first called them for a status update at the end July. The rep told me to wait another 2-3 weeks to file an SR if we don't receive any updates because the processing time is now 90-100 days. I called on August 18 and raised an SR. An officer was assigned the next day but no update at all. My husband called last week and was told to wait another 30 days after filing the SR. Now today we got this notification. I think they are slowly working through May. We are so happy because now he can find a job. I wish the same for you all. Be patient if you don't have it yet; it will come.

Filing from San Diego
                Timeline:
                Package mailed via USPS: 4/29/17
                Delivery at Chicago lockbox: 5/1/17
                Email Notifications: 5/8/17 for 130, 485, 765
                Mail Notifications: 5/11 for 485, 765 (missing mail receipt for 130)
                Priority Date: 5/2/17
                Notice Date: 5/8/17
                Biometrics Notice Date: 5/17/17
                Biometrics Date: 6/1/17
                Raised SR for EAD: 8/18
                EAD Production Notice: 8/31
                Last edited by Monalyza2; 09-01-2017, 01:35 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

• When Can I file a SR

Hi Guys,

I know that you guys are all May filers. However, this is one of the most active thread too, so, as a June filer, I thought I would give it a try here.

My PD is 6/19 and had fingerprints taken on 7/19. Since then, there is no update on my case.

My question is: when should I submit a SR? Is it supposed to be the 75th day? If that's the case, based on my 6/19 PD, the 75th days should be 9/3. However, I just tried to submit one on their website. After I clicked on Submit, it says that my case is within normal processing time. Doesn't look like the SR was accepted. I am a little confused.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

• Originally posted by mazda6 View Post
                    Hi Guys,

I know that you guys are all May filers. However, this is one of the most active thread too, so, as a June filer, I thought I would give it a try here.

My PD is 6/19 and had fingerprints taken on 7/19. Since then, there is no update on my case.

My question is: when should I submit a SR? Is it supposed to be the 75th day? If that's the case, based on my 6/19 PD, the 75th days should be 9/3. However, I just tried to submit one on their website. After I clicked on Submit, it says that my case is within normal processing time. Doesn't look like the SR was accepted. I am a little confused.

Thanks for your help.
                    same here too. JUNE filler.

PD 6/6
                    Bio 7/6

today marks 90 days. am filling from Newark NJ

where are u filling from?

am thinking of calling them this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by mazda6 View Post
                      Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help.
                      Did u get any RFE? If none then it should be ok to raise an SR when u reach 75 days. Best is to call them.

Comment

• June Filer

Originally posted by mazda6 View Post
                        Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help.
                        Hi, I have the same problem. PD 6/13, bio 7/13. I am in the National Center. NO updates since then, already 83 days. Keep me posted

Comment

• No news

Hi guys.
                          So my PD is May 19th.
                          Did the biometrics on June 8th.

Did an SR on August 14th about my I-765.
                          They said I will receive an answer on September 5th, but checked online today and I see that it still says that it wasn't assigned to anybody.
                          So I just called again and did another SR on the phone and they said I will receive an answer in the next 5 days.
                          No changes for I-485. Still says that they received my fingerprint form and bla bla bla , like you all know.
                          Asked about the I-485 and she said that for Illinois they are only looking for September 2016 now, so it's a 8 months wait until May 2017.

I really don't know how this system works since some people who applied in June 2017 already have scheduled interviews and there are people who are waiting for years.
                          But I guess since we have no power over all this we can only wait.

Good luck to all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grigonic View Post
                            Hi guys.
                            So my PD is May 19th.
                            Did the biometrics on June 8th.

Did an SR on August 14th about my I-765.
                            They said I will receive an answer on September 5th, but checked online today and I see that it still says that it wasn't assigned to anybody.
                            So I just called again and did another SR on the phone and they said I will receive an answer in the next 5 days.
                            No changes for I-485. Still says that they received my fingerprint form and bla bla bla , like you all know.
                            Asked about the I-485 and she said that for Illinois they are only looking for September 2016 now, so it's a 8 months wait until May 2017.

I really don't know how this system works since some people who applied in June 2017 already have scheduled interviews and there are people who are waiting for years.
                            But I guess since we have no power over all this we can only wait.

Good luck to all of us.
                            Same here. My PD is May 10th. Bio done June 7th. No update on any of the forms. I did an SR on Aug 1st which been assigned to an officer on Aug 24th and said response sent to me on Aug 30. I did my 2nd SR on the Aug 23 since the 1st one no update yet back then. The 2nd SR also said response sent to me on Aug 30. I guess they just about to response me the 1st SR and saw my 2nd SR so just did the same update on both SR on the same day. As of now, I haven't receive any response, no email, no mail. I did give them my email but still no email response. I am hoping I will see the response mail in my mail box this week. And hopefully it not saying something like within normal process time or whatever non-useful information.

Finger cross!
                            Last edited by ChicagoFiler; 09-05-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• June Filer too

Originally posted by NYFiler View Post
                              Hi, I have the same problem. PD 6/13, bio 7/13. I am in the National Center. NO updates since then, already 83 days. Keep me posted
                              My receipt date is 6/27, PD (Finger print fee accepted/properly filed) is 7/3. Bio 7/18. Texas Service Center. No updates since then, either.

Someone told me that I should get a visa number within September, because the new fiscal year in terms of the quarter of the number of visa allotted to each country starts in October, the remaining number of visa has to be used up by September. Being assigned a visa number may not necessarily mean that I will be notified of a final decision within September, but I hope those who has a "current" status will be notified soon this month.
                              Last edited by TexasjuneEb2; 09-05-2017, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasjuneEb2 View Post
                                My receipt date is 6/27, PD (Finger print fee accepted/properly filed) is 7/3. Bio 7/18. Texas Service Center. No updates since then, either.

Someone told me that I should get a visa number within September, because the new fiscal year in terms of the quarter of the number of visa allotted to each country starts in October, the remaining number of visa has to be used up by September. Being assigned a visa number may not necessarily mean that I will be notified of a final decision within September, but I hope those who has a "current" status will be notified soon this month.
                                I talked to my lawyer today and he said there is a backlog and it takes 90-120 days to get the EAD/adv parole card. My 120 day falls on Oct 11. Thats what I think will happened based on this forum experience.

I hope we all will get our papers soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X