X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Affidavit of Support Question - Docs and Interview

Hi All,

PD: 9/2/16, NYC

Finalizing all the docs we are bringing to the interview on Friday. We had an Affidavit of Support because my husband was unemployed at the time.
    Question: what documents do we have to provide if we have a sponsor? I have our sponsor's most recent tax returns, but it is just a copy, not original IRS transcript. I also have his paystubs for the past month and his status of employment letter.

Do you think it's necessary to go get his W2 and show that to the officer in the interview in case we get asked? Thank you!
    Best of luck to all of us

Originally posted by adubik View Post
    Hi All,

PD: 9/2/16, NYC

Finalizing all the docs we are bringing to the interview on Friday. We had an Affidavit of Support because my husband was unemployed at the time.
    Question: what documents do we have to provide if we have a sponsor? I have our sponsor's most recent tax returns, but it is just a copy, not original IRS transcript. I also have his paystubs for the past month and his status of employment letter.

Do you think it's necessary to go get his W2 and show that to the officer in the interview in case we get asked? Thank you!
    Best of luck to all of us
    Hi there. We just had our interview yesterday and our interview notification asked for tax returns and W-2's for the most recent tax year; employment verification letter and pay stubs for the past two months. We brought all of that and our tax return was also just a copy that we printed out online.

Good luck for your interview.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyCitygal View Post
      Hi there. We just had our interview yesterday and our interview notification asked for tax returns and W-2's for the most recent tax year; employment verification letter and pay stubs for the past two months. We brought all of that and our tax return was also just a copy that we printed out online.

Good luck for your interview.
      Hey there, thanks for your answer!
      Just so there's no misunderstanding, you had BOTH the W2 and the most recent return, and neither were originals. Correct?
      Hope your interview went well!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X