Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August Filers (Concurrent Filing of I-485,I-130, I-765, and I-131)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidthesciencekid View Post
    Charlotte, NC. No idea how long it would take after biometrics. Good luck!
    UPDATE:

Received the reciept notices today

Comment

Hi there,

I have been following this forum for a while as well...
      I had DACA 2014-2016 it expired July 2016 and since I was already married at the time I didn't renew it.

Here is my timeline!
      Married: July 2016

Sent concurrent I-485,I-130, I-765 - 08/02/2017
      Received reciept in mail for all 3 - 08/17/2017
      Received Biometrics appointment letter 08/17/2017
      Completed Biomentrics 08/30/2017

All documents have said National Benefits center so far.

Since then no updates online... I don't receive texts or emails for whatever reason so I just have been checking USCIS website and mailbox for any update. Hoping for EAD soon as I need to start working again!! Any DACA people receive their EAD yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Surfer27 View Post
        09/01/2017 - Received Finger Prints Appointment Letter for 09-14-17
        09-14-17 - Biometrics Done

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
          Here is mine:

08/30/2017 packages were delivered.
          09/06/2017 received four emails and texts about receipts of 4 forms(the emails were sent very late last night and I got notifications from bank several hours later )
          EDIT: My husband did not file G1145 form for I130 (i.e., he is the petitioner) but I still got the email and text.
          Update: 09/14/2017: received biometrics appointment notice. appointment date: 09/25/2017
          PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
          11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
          11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
          11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
          09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
          09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
          11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

Update: 09/14/2017: received biometrics appointment notice. appointment date: 09/25/2017
            not necessary you wait till the date, you can walk in anyday.

it will make your filling faster

Comment

Originally posted by omoiyakaso View Post
              not necessary you wait till the date, you can walk in anyday.

it will make your filling faster
              whats your source for that ?

Comment

My biometrics appointment is the same day as well. What's your location?

Comment

Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
                  whats your source for that ?
                  from this forum

Comment

Originally posted by omoiyakaso View Post
                    from this forum

I don't know if that makes the case faster, but I did walk in too. I got two bio appointments one for EAD and I 485 in June and the other for I 485 only( have no idea what happen there ) in August, I did a walk the same day (appointment for two weeks after date received) I receive the last one and two weeks later interview was schedule. Again I don't know if that had anything to do with the update, however I don't regret walking in.

Comment

Originally posted by Akheya View Post
                      My biometrics appointment is the same day as well. What's your location?
                      Arizona

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Peacelilly View Post
                      I don't know if that makes the case faster, but I did walk in too. I got two bio appointments one for EAD and I 485 in June and the other for I 485 only( have no idea what happen there ) in August, I did a walk the same day (appointment for two weeks after date received) I receive the last one and two weeks later interview was schedule. Again I don't know if that had anything to do with the update, however I don't regret walking in.
                      Oh I looked my notice again it says I485 and I765
                      PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
                      11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
                      11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
                      11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
                      09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
                      09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
                      11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

Arizona

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I looked my notice again it says I485 and I765

Check the code on both, they must be different. Code 3 and code 5.

Something happen with my husband, he had biometric in June and now again in Aug but different codes.

Comment

Update

Done with Biometrics yesterday, i.e. 18th Sept at 10am. My center was Elizabeth, NJ and took around 15 mins. Pretty seamless process and carried my passport and the appointment letter.

Any clue what happens next? I've heard the next communication we get from these guys is some sort of Appointment dates.

Regards

Originally posted by Akheya View Post
                          Congrats, gives me hope too as we have same timeline but haven't got any update yet.
                          - - - Updated - - -

Hello Surfer 27,

Done with my Biometrics yesterday and and am filing for AOS based on marriage to a USC. Has your status changed post your Biometrics and any clue what happens next?

Regards

Originally posted by Surfer27 View Post
                          09-14-17 - Biometrics Done

Comment

Originally posted by fbslims View Post
                            Done with Biometrics yesterday, i.e. 18th Sept at 10am. My center was Elizabeth, NJ and took around 15 mins. Pretty seamless process and carried my passport and the appointment letter.

Any clue what happens next? I've heard the next communication we get from these guys is some sort of Appointment dates.

Regards

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Surfer 27,

Done with my Biometrics yesterday and and am filing for AOS based on marriage to a USC. Has your status changed post your Biometrics and any clue what happens next?

Regards
                            After biometrics, it is a waiting game of either receiving EAD, RFE or interview notice. Be patient, you will soon realize that the first few things went smoothly and fast but the rest may take months. Good luck.
                            Forms sent 6/2
                            Forms received 6/4
                            Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                            PD 6/5 & 6/6
                            NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                            Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                            SR 9/2
                            Contacted Congressman 10/1
                            Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                            Interview letter 10/10
                            Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                            Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                            Interview 11/8 RFE after
                            New Card Being Produced 11/16
                            Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

8/7/2017: Mailed applications to USCIS Chicago Lockbox
                              8/8/2017: Applications received by USCIS
                              8/8/2017: PD
                              8/10/2017: Fingerprint fee accepted
                              8/17/2017: Received I-797C in the mail
                              8/24/2017: Received biometrics letter in the mail (notice date is 8/18/2017)
                              8/25/2017: Biometrics walk-in
                              9/1/2017: Submitted expedite request for EAD (pending job offer)
                              9/11/2017: Received RFE for expedite request
                              9/12/2017: Faxed over evidence for expedite request
                              9/16/2017: I-765 status changed to "We ordered a new card"
                              9/20/2017: I-765 status changed to "Card was mailed to me"
                              9/21/2017: Received I-797 for EAD approval (notice date is 9/16/2017)
                              9/23/2017: EAD card was delivered by USPS priority mail.

I would highly recommend everyone to sign up for my USPS account and utilize informed delivery. That's how I got my tracking number for my EAD card because USCIS website did not provide that information.

Comment

Question

Hi likecy89,

Congratulations for your EAD Card!!!! I have a few questions for you and any help will be much appreciated.

My PD is 24th August 2017 and am done with my Biometrics earlier this week. My case is an Adjustment of Status (AOS) based on marriage to my wife who is a US citizen.

I have a job offer for mid October and do you think i should put in an expedite request as well?? I was thinking of waiting for a couple of weeks as it's just been 31 days as of today.

This is obviously my 1st EAD card and is your case similar or is it DACA or is it a renewal.

Please help!

Originally posted by likecy89 View Post
                                8/7/2017: Mailed applications to USCIS Chicago Lockbox
                                8/8/2017: Applications received by USCIS
                                8/8/2017: PD
                                8/10/2017: Fingerprint fee accepted
                                8/17/2017: Received I-797C in the mail
                                8/24/2017: Received biometrics letter in the mail (notice date is 8/18/2017)
                                8/25/2017: Biometrics walk-in
                                9/1/2017: Submitted expedite request for EAD (pending job offer)
                                9/11/2017: Received RFE for expedite request
                                9/12/2017: Faxed over evidence for expedite request
                                9/16/2017: I-765 status changed to "We ordered a new card"
                                9/20/2017: I-765 status changed to "Card was mailed to me"
                                9/21/2017: Received I-797 for EAD approval (notice date is 9/16/2017)
                                9/23/2017: EAD card was delivered by USPS priority mail.

I would highly recommend everyone to sign up for my USPS account and utilize informed delivery. That's how I got my tracking number for my EAD card because USCIS website did not provide that information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X