Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Submissions - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE Tax documents

Originally posted by Ajclark29 View Post
    I saw where to get the tax transcript, their website. The thing Is if i will be getting tax transcript. Does it means that everything is (all forms) included inside of it such as the W2s, 1099s, Form 2555 and all supporting tax schedules can see or included to the tax transcript? Im so confuse.
    Hi,
    I got RFE stating " The petitioner/sponsor must submit a complete Federal income tax return submitted to the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) for the most recent tax year."
    Does anyone know what form is that?We filled his W2 form for 2016 and 2015. I assume that wasn't enough. Can I get what they are asking for by applying for the "Tax transcript" on IRS website as Ajclark29 did???? My husband thinks he'll need to hustle up an accountant for that. Can anyone please help with that? Thanks for any advice

Also I realized I did not file form I-131. is it still possible to file it now? will it be added to my case/file with other documents or be processed separately and do I need to pay a fee? My PD is Sep 15. I wasn't planning on leaving but grandpa is old and a bit sick so one never know when there'll be the urge to travel home....meaning I don't have any dates to put in my I-131 form...can I file it without the dates as a general permition to travel "just in case"?

Thanks a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by kaatti View Post
      Hi,
      I got RFE stating " The petitioner/sponsor must submit a complete Federal income tax return submitted to the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) for the most recent tax year."
      Does anyone know what form is that?We filled his W2 form for 2016 and 2015. I assume that wasn't enough. Can I get what they are asking for by applying for the "Tax transcript" on IRS website as Ajclark29 did???? My husband thinks he'll need to hustle up an accountant for that. Can anyone please help with that? Thanks for any advice

Also I realized I did not file form I-131. is it still possible to file it now? will it be added to my case/file with other documents or be processed separately and do I need to pay a fee? My PD is Sep 15. I wasn't planning on leaving but grandpa is old and a bit sick so one never know when there'll be the urge to travel home....meaning I don't have any dates to put in my I-131 form...can I file it without the dates as a general permition to travel "just in case"?

Thanks a lot
      I didn’t send my spouse’s tax transcript although i sent his SSA-1099s and a letter explaining the reason why. But yeah, you may want to call irs to request tax return transcript (everything is in there) and NOT “tax account transcript” you’ll need to wait for a week or two for them to send you the copy, or go online irs.gov, request it by yourself and print it right way, just need to provide credit card for identification purposes. If i can remember you can file your i-131 with out any additional payments as long as you will put your notice of action along with the form I-131. Nope sure if its all the form or just the notice of action for I-485. Hopefully someone will answer with the correct answer.
      RS

Comment

Hi,

Thanks a lot
        Already awnsered your PM , so you forgot the most important thing the tax transcript or tax return. W2 is only proof of income you made. Simple fix is just send in the IRS transcript that you can download online and you dont have to worry about 1040 , W2 and all that stuff.
        Also if you didn't file for I-131 its not that big of a deal you will still get the EAD card but no combo card so you can not leave the country while AOS is in process.
        You can always file for it now just attach a receipt copy of your i-485 and thats it. Although the clock will start from the beginning so if you file tomorrow expect to wait 3 months for it. You can get emergency AP if there was a sudden death in the family and you can do that by going to your local field office and bring proof of emergency they can issue that on the spot.

Comment

• USCIS Login

Has anybody else had problem logging in or even accessing the logon page for their case status??? It's been screaming

"This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset."

..at me the whole day (

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajclark29 View Post
            I didn’t send my spouse’s tax transcript although i sent his SSA-1099s and a letter explaining the reason why. But yeah, you may want to call irs to request tax return transcript (everything is in there) and NOT “tax account transcript” you’ll need to wait for a week or two for them to send you the copy, or go online irs.gov, request it by yourself and print it right way, just need to provide credit card for identification purposes. If i can remember you can file your i-131 with out any additional payments as long as you will put your notice of action along with the form I-131. Nope sure if its all the form or just the notice of action for I-485. Hopefully someone will answer with the correct answer.
            Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
            Already awnsered your PM , so you forgot the most important thing the tax transcript or tax return. W2 is only proof of income you made. Simple fix is just send in the IRS transcript that you can download online and you dont have to worry about 1040 , W2 and all that stuff.
            Also if you didn't file for I-131 its not that big of a deal you will still get the EAD card but no combo card so you can not leave the country while AOS is in process.
            You can always file for it now just attach a receipt copy of your i-485 and thats it. Although the clock will start from the beginning so if you file tomorrow expect to wait 3 months for it. You can get emergency AP if there was a sudden death in the family and you can do that by going to your local field office and bring proof of emergency they can issue that on the spot.
            Thank you both for your help....on IRS website it says that "Get Transcript Online is unavailable for new users at this time." I hope it's just a temporary glitch in their system.

Comment

Thank you both for your help....on IRS website it says that "Get Transcript Online is unavailable for new users at this time." I hope it's just a temporary glitch in their system.
              I have always had this issue, i would say better order the transcripts through mail and you will have it in hand in 3-5days.

Comment

• Originally posted by cooldude09 View Post
                I have always had this issue, i would say better order the transcripts through mail and you will have it in hand in 3-5days.
                True just order them through the phone

Comment

• Today marks 75 days since September 1. So we are officially into our month. Hopefully many pleasant messages over the coming days/weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcsweeney89 View Post
                    Today marks 75 days since September 1. So we are officially into our month. Hopefully many pleasant messages over the coming days/weeks.
                    true i am on day 70 , good things ahead

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
                      true i am on day 70 , good things ahead
                      When i googled , how long the wait is for EAD it says more 90 days... but if it was just 75, thatd be better...ppl said, just to be patient..and hopefully by the end of the year we all have at least EADs and shortly after our interviews..👍✌️

Comment

• I-765 application

Who among you guys did not put their marriage contract on their form i-765 for the concurrent filing? Favor please? Will you please check you documents for me? Do you think it’ll be another rfe in my part? Because i search forums for concrurrent filling cover letters, most of the applicants put marriage license on their i-131 and i-485 but no marriage contract on their i-765 and most of them did not use atty/lawyers. Thanks
                        RS

Comment

Who among you guys did not put their marriage contract on their form i-765 for the concurrent filing? Favor please? Will you please check you documents for me? Do you think it’ll be another rfe in my part? Because i search forums for concrurrent filling cover letters, most of the applicants put marriage license on their i-131 and i-485 but no marriage contract on their i-765 and most of them did not use atty/lawyers. Thanks
                          They dont send RFEs for a copy of a marriage certificate if its been send even if only once they will take a copy of it . If you would have forgotten to send it in then they would send you RFE.
                          And no for I-765 no marriage certificate copy is required. Its based on your pending I-485

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
                            They dont send RFEs for a copy of a marriage certificate if its been send even if only once they will take a copy of it . If you would have forgotten to send it in then they would send you RFE.
                            And no for I-765 no marriage certificate copy is required. Its based on your pending I-485
                            Ohhhh! Thanks for the response mustang. Anyways its your 75’th on the coming saturday? Mine will be next monday. Do you think after receiving rfe its okay to inquire about my i-765 on my 75’th day on monday? Cause i never heard anything after i expadite mine and received an rfe after 2 days. I need your opinion if its okay
                            RS

Comment

I had no lawyer, i was my own “lawyer”✌️�� and put just one copy of our marriage certificate with apostille I think and marriage licence too, but only once with the I 485 and i didnt get any requests for initial or additional evidence... i dont think, they need it 50x, if its already in a package...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamerdancer42 View Post
                                I had no lawyer, i was my own “lawyer”✌️�� and put just one copy of our marriage certificate with apostille I think and marriage licence too, but only once with the I 485 and i didnt get any requests for initial or additional evidence... i dont think, they need it 50x, if its already in a package...
                                Lol! Thanks! Now im feeling okay that i don’t need to think about it tho.
                                RS

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X