Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Submissions - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ajclark29 View Post
    @MUSTANG85635 we have the same date’s!

My concurrent filing for I-130, I-485 and I-765 TIMELINE:

09/01/2017- sent to USCIS Chicago LockBox
    09/05/2017- Delivered by Usps
    09/06/2017 - PRIORITY DATE
    09/12/2017 - Notification from USCIS via text and email
    09/18/2017 - received I-797 Receipt notice of action for I-130 and I-765 (PO Box)
    09/20/2017 - received I-797 receipt notice of action for I-485 (House Adress), (also called USCIS for change of add for I-485 from home add to PO box)
    09/22/2017 - received biometrics appointment Letter for october 04, 2017 in New Orleans. La
    10/04/2017 - 10am appointment Walk in/Biometrics successful we took only 5-10 mins inside for code 3 but we were there 1 hour before luckily there’s a small amount of scheduled app for 9am.

Goodluck to all of us and please let’s all keep updating each other 😊😊😊
    -GodBless 😇😇
    Yes almost hah ! Just check your priority date should be your delivery date usually.
    Mine is 09/05/2017.
    But either way close enough there are one or two more people with our timeline so it will be interesting to see. Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
      Yes almost hah ! Just check your priority date should be your delivery date usually.
      Mine is 09/05/2017.
      But either way close enough there are one or two more people with our timeline so it will be interesting to see. Good luck
      Yeah! The priority date on my notice was 09/06. I’m excited to see what will happen to our journey! Please keep on posting your updates
      RS

Comment

• 09/15/2017 Package Sent
        09/18/2017 Package Delivered
        09/22/2017 Checks Cashed
        09/25/2017 Case Accepted, 4 SMS and Emails received
        09/28/2017 Received 4 I-797C hard copies in mail
        10/06/2017 Received Biometrics letter (scheduled 10/20/2017)
        10/06/2017 Walked in and completed Biometrics

Comment

• @catalonia8812

Originally posted by catalonia8812 View Post
          Update on my timeline

9/26 Received email and text message update
          10/2 Received NOA in mail
          10/5 Received biometrics appointment notice
          10/6 Did a walk-in, bilmetrics done
          We were at ASC at the same time in Atlanta.

My application timeline is:

**I sent my I 485 I 765 on 9/7/17
          It got signed for on 9/11/17
          I received NOA receipts gor both forms along with Biometrics appt letter on 9/21/17 ( both same day)
          10/6/17 completed my biometrics appt

Comment

• NICE , so most people done with the Biometrics, glad to see everyone could walk in early from looking at other peoples timeline it really does speed up the process a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamerdancer42 View Post
              We were at ASC at the same time in Atlanta.

My application timeline is:

**I sent my I 485 I 765 on 9/7/17
              It got signed for on 9/11/17
              I received NOA receipts gor both forms along with Biometrics appt letter on 9/21/17 ( both same day)
              10/6/17 completed my biometrics appt
              Oh nice. I got there this morning around 7:50. It didn't take that long and I think i was out of there before 8:30. We should keep each other posted on what's happening next

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
                NICE , so most people done with the Biometrics, glad to see everyone could walk in early from looking at other peoples timeline it really does speed up the process a bit.
                Yer I checked my mail at 12.30 and the letter was there, so got straight into the car and headed to the Orlando office. He goes 'wow, you're way early'
                I told him I wouldn'tbe in town on the 20th which is true. In and out in less them 30mins so happy days.

Comment

• cant stop laffing

seems all september fillers are not taking it easy,,,,BIO Notice..in 24HRS bio done.....a brighter day ahead for all us....

Comment

• Originally posted by sterai79 View Post
                    seems all september fillers are not taking it easy,,,,BIO Notice..in 24HRS bio done.....a brighter day ahead for all us....
                    Lol this might be a record, received bio - same day walk in HAHA GOOD JOB !

Comment

• Filing from New York
                      9/11-send the package
                      9/13-package received,PD
                      9/15- checks cashed
                      9/18- received messages and email confirmation
                      9/22- 3 NOAs in the mail

Update
                      9/29 - biometrics notice for 10/11
                      10/6 - biometrics done
                      Last edited by Kaffis; 10-07-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Walk-in Biometrics

It seems to me that everyone is doing WALK-IN Biometrics, anyone from ATLANTA had done walk-in Biometrics? my appointment is on 18th of Oct

Comment

• Originally posted by a.mujtaba View Post
                          It seems to me that everyone is doing WALK-IN Biometrics, anyone from ATLANTA had done walk-in Biometrics? my appointment is on 18th of Oct
                          Yes the September fillers are organized and care about fast processing so we do walk-in so far no RFE's very PROUD of us HAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by a.mujtaba View Post
                            I was in Atlanta this past fri, onlu hour and half early before my appt., i wasnt aware, i could just show up randomly...maybe i shouldve , but i heard it doesnt make a difference anyway..i got my notice appt two weeks prior, so even if i showed up a week sooner, not that much of a difference i feel...

Comment

• Ok, another question

Not sure how often anyone checks this, but want to give it a shot and ask additional questions now, that biometrics is succesfuly behind me. I had been married to my USC husband for almost Nine years, just now applying for my green card...multiple factors why so late, however one of the reasons was, that our I 130 , which we filed right after wedding and was approved said I was not eligible to adjust ( which didnt make any sense, I came to the US legally , no criminal record, married for love - we have a 10 year old daughter and actually we got married after she was year old already), so i realized they made a mistake, because now we filed and they havent even asked for additional evidence. So long story short, my question is, will i automatically get a 10 yer green card, since we were married in 2009 and its 2017? I think i will, just double checking. also, i think at this point ive done so much research, i understand, how all this works for the most part, however, the priority date is still confusing to me. Iwas told, when calling USCIS , that as an immediate relative of an american born citizen visa numbers are always avail to me..so why do i even have one ( mine is august 6 2009).

Thank you to anyon, who reads this and may know any answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamerdancer42 View Post
                                Not sure how often anyone checks this, but want to give it a shot and ask additional questions now, that biometrics is succesfuly behind me. I had been married to my USC husband for almost Nine years, just now applying for my green card...multiple factors why so late, however one of the reasons was, that our I 130 , which we filed right after wedding and was approved said I was not eligible to adjust ( which didnt make any sense, I came to the US legally , no criminal record, married for love - we have a 10 year old daughter and actually we got married after she was year old already), so i realized they made a mistake, because now we filed and they havent even asked for additional evidence. So long story short, my question is, will i automatically get a 10 yer green card, since we were married in 2009 and its 2017? I think i will, just double checking. also, i think at this point ive done so much research, i understand, how all this works for the most part, however, the priority date is still confusing to me. Iwas told, when calling USCIS , that as an immediate relative of an american born citizen visa numbers are always avail to me..so why do i even have one ( mine is august 6 2009).

Thank you to anyon, who reads this and may know any answers.
                                So you have to elaborate a little more why they denied you in the first place? Did you call the hotline or went on infopass ? In my opinion we could speculate here a lot but if you want to figure out call the hotline and give them the A# of the inital I-130 and ask to speak to level two officer. They should be able to tell you the reason.

Just one thing why did you file the I-130 without the I-485 ?

If you are approved now you will receie the 10 year green card .
                                Keep us updated cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X