I recieved 3 receipt numbers ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recieved 3 receipt numbers ??

USCIS: Your case was received. Receipt # MSC YYYY YYYY 47. Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) to follow in mail. Msg & Data rates may apply. DO NOT REPLY

Hi everybody. Just applied foe AOS due to marriage to an USC 10 days ago. Today I got text message which is above. But I got 3 of them ending with 45-46-47. I thought I will have only 1 receipt number for my case. Do you think something wrong that I did or is it as suppose to be. Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by cenkbhdr34 View Post
    USCIS: Your case was received. Receipt # MSC YYYY YYYY 47. Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) to follow in mail. Msg & Data rates may apply. DO NOT REPLY

Hi everybody. Just applied foe AOS due to marriage to an USC 10 days ago. Today I got text message which is above. But I got 3 of them ending with 45-46-47. I thought I will have only 1 receipt number for my case. Do you think something wrong that I did or is it as suppose to be. Thank you in advance.

Normal, one each for each application I-485, I-130, I-765/I-131.

Comment

Create a USCIS account and add all three receipt numbers to you account, it should tell you exactly what it is for.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X