I-485 Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Status

Hello friends can anyone please help me.
    I want to know that I filled my i-485 on October 27,2016 and still now the online status they are showing is “On October 27, 2016, we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register.” I have already done my fingerprints on November 2016 so do uscis chand the status to fingerprint received or it will remain the same.
    I have this question because a lot of people have not been able to process ahead because uscis was not able to complete.
    I cam to USA on student visa and my wife is GC. I filled my i-131 on October 5,2015 and it was approved on March 5,2016.

Originally posted by Vivek Pathak View Post
    Hello friends can anyone please help me.
    I want to know that I filled my i-485 on October 27,2016 and still now the online status they are showing is “On October 27, 2016, we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register.” I have already done my fingerprints on November 2016 so do uscis chand the status to fingerprint received or it will remain the same.
    I have this question because a lot of people have not been able to process ahead because uscis was not able to complete.
    I cam to USA on student visa and my wife is GC. I filled my i-131 on October 5,2015 and it was approved on March 5,2016.
    Call USCIS or your congressman but from what you are saying, if your wife is a green card holder, you can't adjust status unless the date become current. There is a difference between a green card/permanent resident and a citizen. Hopefully someone will be able to help you.
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Your priority date should be coming up soon

Were you in lawful F-1 status when you applied for adjustment of status?

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
        Your priority date should be coming up soon

Were you in lawful F-1 status when you applied for adjustment of status?
        Yes I was on F1 status and I’m still maintaining my F1 status. I received my EAD and travel documents on January 2017.
        I have to follow local office processing time chart right? My field office is Newark.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X