Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many days until g-1145 e-notification from Chicago lockbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many days until g-1145 e-notification from Chicago lockbox?

Hello,

How many days is the Chicago lockbox receiving facility currently taking for electronic notification of i-485 receipt, if a g-1145 was included?
    I understand 2-3 weeks should be the time before we receive a 797C in the mail, but I am wondering if any AOS applicants here have recent experience with the Chicago lockbox and can report on the time elapsed before e-notification. I imagine that e-notification should take less than the 2-3 weeks required for mail.

Thank you!

Originally posted by xilena View Post
    Hello,

How many days is the Chicago lockbox receiving facility currently taking for electronic notification of i-485 receipt, if a g-1145 was included?
    I understand 2-3 weeks should be the time before we receive a 797C in the mail, but I am wondering if any AOS applicants here have recent experience with the Chicago lockbox and can report on the time elapsed before e-notification. I imagine that e-notification should take less than the 2-3 weeks required for mail.

Thank you!
    It depends on when you sent it, and when it was received. Some people actually get the texts after they receive the mail. Some never get the texts.

For me it was 9 days after I sent my package (and 7 dates after they received) when I received the texts then the mail came in the following days.

So there is nothing to work about until you have been waiting for over 3 weeks with no receipts

Comment

Originally posted by Yestoel92 View Post
      It depends on when you sent it, and when it was received. Some people actually get the texts after they receive the mail. Some never get the texts.

For me it was 9 days after I sent my package (and 7 dates after they received) when I received the texts then the mail came in the following days.

So there is nothing to work about until you have been waiting for over 3 weeks with no receipts
      I sent my applications 6/2 (Friday). Applications arrived on Sunday 6/4 and I received 4 text messages 6/6.
      Forms sent 6/2
      Forms received 6/4
      Received texts/e-mails 6/6
      PD 6/5 & 6/6
      NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
      Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
      SR 9/2
      Contacted Congressman 10/1
      Called the Congressman's office 10/10
      Interview letter 10/10
      Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
      Received EAD/AP card 10/17
      Interview 11/8 RFE after
      New Card Being Produced 11/16
      Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}