October filiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biometrics done

Hey guys my timeline it’s 10/16/17package was recieved,11/07/17 biometrics appointment,does anybody knows how long after getting finger prints done you get EAD card? I’d very much appreciate your help

Comment

Originally posted by Reeny View Post
      Hi Katya,

Thank you!! I'm going to call now!!
      You are welcome! Let me know what you find out.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Baspill0 View Post
      I’m glad you found out in good timing. Level 1 representatives do not have access to information so it’s always good to ask for. A second tier if needed. I just got my case status updated online to accepted since a few days ago it showed wrong number too.
      Thanks, me too. How long did it take for you to have it updated? When is your priority date?

Comment

Update

Biometrics are done. Walked in. They were a little busy. We arrived at about 11 am, and it took about 45 min.
        Adjustment of Status c(9) 400 days
        Married: 8/18/17
        Package Sent: 10/16/17 ~~ Received (PD): 10/19/17
        I-485 Status - "Biometrics Fee Received": 10/28/17
        Biometric Appointment (11/16/17) Received: 11/3/17 Done: 11/9/17
        EAD/AP Approved: 1/4/18 (Day 77) Notices & Card Received: 1/11/18
        EAD/AP Renewal Received: 10/4/18
        Interview Notice & EAD/AP Renewal Receipts Received: 10/9/18 (Day 355)
        Interview date: 11/13/18 ~ New Card Being Produced (Day 390)
        Card in hand! 11/23/18 (Day 400)

Comment

AOS Marriage

I-485, I-765, I-130
          filing through lawyer
          PD-Oct 23
          recieved NOA-Nov 6
          receied bio app- Nov 9
          bio app- Nov 21

Comment

Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
            Hey guys my timeline it’s 10/16/17package was recieved,11/07/17 biometrics appointment,does anybody knows how long after getting finger prints done you get EAD card? I’d very much appreciate your help
            The trend lately is the full 90 days from or original PD (priority date) if not more. Mine was 93 days and I filed in August. Settle in for a few months of no-income

Comment

I do have the same time line, but so far did not receive the appointment letter.......

Comment

Update: Texts and E-mails received last night

Sep 29th - Package Shipped to USCIS Chicago Lockbox
                Oct 2nd - Package Delivered
                Oct 12th - Package sent back due to incorrect check fees
                Oct 23rd - Package re-sent with correct check fees
                Oct 25th - Package Delivered
                Nov 3rd - Checks Cashed
                Nov 5th - Received text and emails for all three cases

I did have a question regarding priority dates. I see a lot of people saying they requested a priority date. I wish for my application to be as fast as possible but I did not select a priority date since I thought it did not apply to me. Does this mean that my process will be slower than others?
                The PD is not requested, it is granted based on your date of you application and your family based preferences (spouses and underage children to USCs, spouses and underage children to GC holders, unmarried children to USCs, married children to USCs) etc.etc.. It will be shown on your I485 and I130 NOAs. None is given on I765 NOAs.
                I130 PD: 02/13/17-- approval 09/07/17
                I485 PD: 02/13/17
                I131, I765 PD: 10/12/17
                Biometrics scheduled 11/06/17--walked in 10/30/17
                SR: 01/02/18- still waiting for response
                Contacted Ombudsman:03/13/18
                Ombudsman Response: 03/21/18
                RFE: 03/23/18

Comment

Originally posted by waiting&praying View Post
                  Hi everyone,

I admit I am very anxious about this process, but I find checking the case status processing times on USCIS to be a waste of my time. The dates are way behind and doesn't update frequently. For example, currently the NBC processing times for I765 is May 10 and 13, which is 5 months ago and we know that there should be about a 90 days wait time for the I765. It may take a bit longer to get the EAD, some people have reported waiting up to 120 days. Still 5 months is really behind and they are more likely working on July applications because the processing dates was last updated on August 31, 2017.

So lets hang in there everyone... I am hoping we will all get some good news soon.

Update:
                  Well, I still checked the USCIS website to see how they are moving along. And.. I am happy to find out that they have updated the website as of 09/30/17 and as of that date they are working on I765s received 09/15 and I131 received 09/08.
                  This awesome news everyone! It means that between August 31st and September 30th, they have processed I765s received May 10 all the way through to September 15. That's 4 months of processed applications in only a one month time period. NBC seems to be going way faster than other service centers.
                  So if you have a receipt number starting with MSC and filed I765 and I131 in October, prepare to receive your EADs and travel documents soon! At least I am! I am hoping to hear something in 3 weeks max and I filed I765 on 10/12.

Comment

The PD is not requested, it is granted based on your date of you application and your family based preferences (spouses and underage children to USCs, spouses and underage children to GC holders, unmarried children to USCs, married children to USCs) etc.etc.. It will be shown on your I485 and I130 NOAs. None is given on I765 NOAs.
                    Thank you for clearing that!
                    Oct 25th - Package Delivered
                    Nov 3rd - Checks Cashed
                    Nov 5th - Received text and emails for all three cases
                    Nov 10th - Receive Letters (Priority Date October 26th)
                    Nov 16th - Received Biometrics Appointment
                    Nov 29th - Biometrics completed (No case tracker updates)
                    Feb 12th - service request
                    Mar 25th - Still working on tour case nothing to be updated message
                    Apr 11th - RFE letter
                    Apr 25th - RFE delivered to USCIS
                    May 24th - EAD acceptance email
                    June 1st - EAD delivered

Comment

[QUOTE=Katya7;533636]You are welcome! Let me know what you find out.

Hi Katya,

We received the NOA for the biometrics appointment today!! The notice is dated 11/3. The crazy part is my husband called and the reps wouldn't tell him anything. When he asked for a second level representative they told him none were available!!! That's crazy!!
                      Last edited by Reeny; 11-11-2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miiki View Post
                        Biometrics are done. Walked in. They were a little busy. We arrived at about 11 am, and it took about 45 min.
                        Hi Miiki,

Our biometrics appointment is scheduled for 11/24, but we're going to be out of town visiting my nephew for Thanksgiving. Did they give you any problems when you went in before your scheduled appointment?

Comment

Thank you for clearing that!
                          No problem, I am glad I could help.

Comment

Update:
                            Well, I still checked the USCIS website to see how they are moving along. And.. I am happy to find out that they have updated the website as of 09/30/17 and as of that date they are working on I765s received 09/15 and I131 received 09/08.
                            This awesome news everyone! It means that between August 31st and September 30th, they have processed I765s received May 10 all the way through to September 15. That's 4 months of processed applications in only a one month time period. NBC seems to be going way faster than other service centers.
                            So if you have a receipt number starting with MSC and filed I765 and I131 in October, prepare to receive your EADs and travel documents soon! At least I am! I am hoping to hear something in 3 weeks max and I filed I765 on 10/12.
                            I'm not too sure how accurate their website is. As you know their system both online and via phone is very strange sometimes. There's people on here that filed in May-Aug that still haven't heard anything yet. Don't get me wrong I hope its accurate as my PD is 09/18. So see how it plays out over the coming days/weeks

Comment

Originally posted by mcsweeney89 View Post
                              I'm not too sure how accurate their website is. As you know their system both online and via phone is very strange sometimes. There's people on here that filed in May-Aug that still haven't heard anything yet. Don't get me wrong I hope its accurate as my PD is 09/18. So see how it plays out over the coming days/weeks
                              I understand. Please keep us informed on you status. Do you have an MSC receipt number for your I765?

Comment

I understand. Please keep us informed on you status. Do you have an MSC receipt number for your I765?
                                Yup

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X