Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November filer (share ur experience here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• section 245(i) problems

Originally posted by KevNJ View Post
    My mom is the derivative beneficiary. My dad was the principal beneficiary. My dad's case was a bit complicated. He had several lawyers that just didnt do nothing but create a whole mess. He had a deportation order but qualified for 245i since he a labor certification filed before the April 2001 deadline. He and my mom filed to adjust and when they had a interview date their lawyer told the not to go. A second interview was scheduled and again the lawyer told them not to go. Since no reason was provided for not showing up their case was rejected based on lack of prosecution. We later found out from a different lawyer that the previous lawyer didnt do anything to cancel the deportation order and that is why he told my parents not to show up at the interview. So my dad was deported and passed away. So in 2017 my mom started the whole process again. At the interview they asked some of the i-485 questions but majority of the interview was about how she got into the country. From what I remember the officer wanted to check the i-130 or some other petition that my brother submitted. We showed the officer my dad's labor certification and the evidence of physical presence showing that my mom qualifies to be a derivative. So I don't understand why he wants to check what my brother submitted.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, but is your mom right now adjusting her status through your brother who sent an i-130 form for her ?
    From what i hear the officer has 120 days to give you a decision on the case. At least we have a date line to look forward to ...

Comment

• Originally posted by viri18 View Post
      I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, but is your mom right now adjusting her status through your brother who sent an i-130 form for her ?
      From what i hear the officer has 120 days to give you a decision on the case. At least we have a date line to look forward to ...
      Yes she is. The IO said that if we don't get a decision after 120 days to call in which we did but the person on the phone said that we can't do a status inquiry because it's within the processing time frame and to wait... I found a post somewhere a person applying under 245i received a decision like after 6 months after the interview.

Comment

• How can see my timeline

[QUOTE=Angie_CA;592414]
        Originally posted by viri18 View Post
        yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! finally the wait is over my interview is scheduled for next month. I can't wait i'm so exited and nervous. time to prepare myself and get all the paper ready again.

Congratulations! Whats your field office?
        Hi everyone,

I would like to know or Someone can guide me as I see timeline of my case, my PD 01 November on November 7 I received a letter that my management was received, on November 29 I made an appointment to take fingerprints, and since that date I have not had an update, my processing center is in miami fl, benefit center

Comment

• I have good news for you guys!! I have finally received my green card !!!

Comment

• PD: 11/9/18
            RD: 11/15/18
            FO: Atlanta
            Biometrics : 12/12/18
            MSC1990217xxx - Family Based - Non Expedited
            RFE: N/A
            EAD Mailed June 3, 2019
            EAD Received Date: June 6, 2019
            Interview Notice: 4/16/19 - Case ready to be scheduled
            Interview scheduled: 5/29/19 - Case has been scheduled
            Interview date: July, 2019
            *I live in Atlanta, GA, but interview assigned to South Carolina office
            Last edited by dabbers; 06-06-2019, 07:30 PM.
            PD: 11/9/18
            RD: 11/15/18
            FO: Atlanta
            Biometrics : 12/12/18
            MSC1990217xxx - Marriage Based - Non Expedited
            RFE: N/A
            EAD Mailed June 3, 2019
            EAD Received Date: June 6, 2019
            Interview Notice: 4/16/19 - Case ready to be scheduled
            Interview scheduled: 5/29/19 - Case has been scheduled
            Interview date: July, 2019
            *I live in Atlanta, GA, but interview assigned to South Carolina office

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X