Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case Status not updated in 3 months! Interview complete but no decision on green card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Status not updated in 3 months! Interview complete but no decision on green card

Hello!

I won the DV lottery (while living in the US) and have gone through the AOS process, completing the final step with my interview on April 12th. The interview was great, the IO was happy and verbally approved me, I annoyingly didn't receive a stamp or letter on the spot though but she said I should receive my card in the mail soon.

It's been almost a month and I've received nothing. My case status is STILL stuck on "Fingerprint fee was received Feb 2nd" it didn't even change to show I had my interview. No letters have come in the mail.
    Has anyone else not had status updates during this process? I've called USCIS and of course they have useless responses. My friends have gone through the same process with interviews at the same FO after mine and already have green cards in hand.

My case was solid, so what could be the delay!? Is an info pass the only option at this point?
    Honestly all I can come up with is that my IO was lazy and hasn't filed the paperwork yet, at my interview I was the ONLY customer there in the waiting room, the interview was super smooth and then cut short when someone came in saying the IO had to go to a staff meeting. I'm having nightmares that my case was pushed aside and is collecting cobwebs in the corner of her office!

I'm completely in the dark!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X