Case inquiry on EAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case inquiry on EAD

Ok I raised a case inquiry on my EAD application. It is 96 days in so far from PD date. After submitting I got a ?your case is still within processing time and your inquiry might not be taken? something to that affect. Does any one get this message when they do service inquiry. Did I do it right? If not can someone send me the correct link to do it?

Originally posted by MissTz1982 View Post
    Ok I raised a case inquiry on my EAD application. It is 96 days in so far from PD date. After submitting I got a ?your case is still within processing time and your inquiry might not be taken? something to that affect. Does any one get this message when they do service inquiry. Did I do it right? If not can someone send me the correct link to do it?
    I?m sorry for that. I got the same thing too. They didnt accept it because my case is still in normal processing time. I guess i have to wait for 5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Hluu67 View Post
      I?m sorry for that. I got the same thing too. They didnt accept it because my case is still in normal processing time. I guess i have to wait for 5 months.
      Is there anyway you two could call USCIS and request an expedite process due to "severe financial hardship on the individual"?
      Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765 & I-864
      Date Mailed: 01/25/2018
      Date Received: 01/30/2018
      Date Received NOA Letters: 02/06/2018
      Received Biometrics Letter: 02/17/2018
      Biometrics Done: 02/26/2018
      RFIE (I485): 02/23/2018
      RFIE in mailbox: 3/3/2018
      RFIE received by USCIS: 3/8/2018
      USCIS update - EAD being produced and sent to me: 5/25
      EAD sent me to: 5/31
      I-485 "ready to schedule interview: 6/1
      EAD in hand: 6/4
      i485 interview notice has been sent in the mail: 6/4

Comment

I guess it's something new now because when I raised an SR for EAD on day 80 they said they would have emailed when someone took the case, I didn't get that message...but of course, nothing ever happened
        Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765
        Priority Date: 01/22/2018
        Date Received NOA Letters: 02/02/2018
        Courtesy Letter for i693: 02/20/2018
        Biometrics Done: 02/21/2018
        Interview(rec' approval letter): 05/31/2018
        EAD card in production: 06/02/2018
        EAD card in hand: 06/07/2018
        SSN card in hand: 06/09/2018
        GC approval/production notifications: 07/08/2018
        Card mailed notification: 07/09/2018
        I130 & I485 approval letters received: 07/09/2018
        GC in hand: 07/11/2018

Comment

Originally posted by BlahBlah1846 View Post
          Is there anyway you two could call USCIS and request an expedite process due to "severe financial hardship on the individual"?
          Mmh they will ask to show proof of financial hardship. This can be tricky especially after filing form i864.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kaylip View Post
          I guess it's something new now because when I raised an SR for EAD on day 80 they said they would have emailed when someone took the case, I didn't get that message...but of course, nothing ever happened
          Yes. It must be something new. They are probably overwhelmed with applications that need SR.

Comment

Originally posted by BlahBlah1846 View Post

No i dont think we should because we claim that the petitioner has enough finance to take care of us. So it is not right to say financial hardship.

Comment

Originally posted by Hluu67 View Post
              No i dont think we should because we claim that the petitioner has enough finance to take care of us. So it is not right to say financial hardship.
              Can they expedite with a job offer only? I have started applying for jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTz1982 View Post
                Can they expedite with a job offer only? I have started applying for jobs.

I saw people do it. You can but i amnot quite sure. It could be a better reason.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X