Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Am trying to fill the I-765 form online to renew my work authorization which expires on October 31st,i also have pending green card application cause i've not been scheduled for interview yet.

My question is on the the form for question 9b. Provide your social security number. I cant seem to input the number cause its not working. All those who filled the forms themselves, how did you guys input your social security number?

And what supporting documents should i submit with this form since am renewing?

Can i photocopy my current EAD card and send with the form to USCIS?

And do i also submit the approval letter for the I-765?

Originally posted by sparrowxxx419 View Post
    Am trying to fill the I-765 form online to renew my work authorization which expires on October 31st,i also have pending green card application cause i've not been scheduled for interview yet.

My question is on the the form for question 9b. Provide your social security number. I cant seem to input the number cause its not working. All those who filled the forms themselves, how did you guys input your social security number?

And what supporting documents should i submit with this form since am renewing?

Can i photocopy my current EAD card and send with the form to USCIS?

And do i also submit the approval letter for the I-765?
    1. You have to answer "YES" to 9.a. in order to be able to enter your SSN. Otherwise, the PDF won't let you. Do the questions in order. You could also fill it out on your phone and disable javascript. (Disabling it never worked well for me on my computer)

2. The supporting documents are listed on the instructions.

3. Yes, you can xerox your EAD card, and send it in.

4. Refer to instructions.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X