Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Scheduled; please help with table of contents/documents to bring

Interview scheduled; Case receipt for I-485 updated to:
    On January 31, 2019, we scheduled an interview for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status,

My spouse I-131 have no update so far.
    Could someone please provide some guidance for prepping table of contents/actual documents to bring to the interview?
    Good luck to you all

Originally posted by arcane View Post
    Applied: 7/30/2018
    EAD producition: 12/12
    EAD Mailed: 12/14
    Waiting for EAD/Advance Parole card. My advance parole has no update even though i applied on Sep 20th.

Good luck you all!

Comment

• Originally posted by IHRL View Post
      Got the automated update yesterday that there have been not updates on my case at this time. PD is 08/16, Brooklyn Field Office, Case at NBC.

I know everyone's case is different, but the wait has been so long at this point. I just want to go see my mother who has been unwell
      You are out of the timeline, you can now place a SR for your Combo Card
      C9 NY

* 10/25/18 - PD
      * 10/31/18 - Credit Card charged for both i-130 and i-485
      * 11/01/18 - 4 text messreceived
      * 11/06/18 - 4 NoAs in mailbox
      * 11/10/18 - Biometrics notification in the mail
      * 11/21/18 - Biometrics Appointment
      * 12/05/18 - "Fingerprint Review was Completed" i-485 and i-765
      * 02/27/19 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" i-485
      * 02/28/19 - Received the i-693 Courtesy Letter
      * 05/20/19 - 2 NoAs for i-765 and i-131 in mailbox
      * 05/22/19 - Combo Card in hand

Comment

• Originally posted by nycfiler3 View Post
        You are out of the timeline, you can now place a SR for your Combo Card
        Almost! Processing time at NBC is now showing a date of August 14, 2018. So will just have to be patient and hope that I get a notice in the next day or so. If not, I'll put in an SR.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by arcane View Post
        Interview scheduled; Case receipt for I-485 updated to:
        On January 31, 2019, we scheduled an interview for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status,

My spouse I-131 have no update so far.
        Could someone please provide some guidance for prepping table of contents/actual documents to bring to the interview?
        Good luck to you all
        Congrats on getting scheduled!! I believe the guidance threads are pinned at the top of the I-485 discussion forum's page.
        NBC filer
        8/13/2018: Mailed I-130, I-765, I-485 to Chicago (adjusting from J1, married to USC, based in NYC)
        8/16/2018: PD
        8/22/2018: Fingerprint Fee Received
        9/10/2018: Received courtesy I-693 courtesy letter.
        9/24/2018: Biometrics appointment
        9/25/2018: Fingerprint Review Completed
        12/27/2018: Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
        03/01/2019: I-765 update on egov.uscis to "New Card is Produced."
        03/04/2019: I-765 and I-131 updated on myaccount to "Case Was Approved."

Comment

• Ead/ap

Hi August filers,
          Hope everyone is getting the updates and approvals tht they are waiting for.

I have a quick questions for those who have filed and received EAD/AP.
          -Did you get approved notifications both of them(EAD/AP)?
          -If you got approved notifications just for EAD only but applied for both (EAD/AP) did you get a
          combocard or separate?
          -What is the time from approved notification to card being delivered?

Thanks for your respose in advance.
          Field Office: Pittsburgh,Pa

Aug 16 2018: PD
          Sept 10 2018: Biometrics
          Sept 13 2018: Ready to Schedule for Interview
          Jan 11 2019: Interview has been Scheduled

Comment

• Originally posted by pghnbcfiler View Post
            Hi August filers,
            Hope everyone is getting the updates and approvals tht they are waiting for.

I have a quick questions for those who have filed and received EAD/AP.
            -Did you get approved notifications both of them(EAD/AP)?
            -If you got approved notifications just for EAD only but applied for both (EAD/AP) did you get a
            combocard or separate?
            -What is the time from approved notification to card being delivered?

Thanks for your respose in advance.
            I got approval notices for EAD and for the AP separately but on the same day. The card I got is a combo card and I received it 1 day after the approval notices
            Concurrent filing of I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765
            Adjusting from J1 Visa, married to US Citizen
            Field Office: Santa Ana, CA

08/23/18 - PD
            08/28/18 - Fingerprint Fee accepted
            09/26/18 - I-693 Courtesy letter
            10/25/18 - Biometrics Appointment letter
            10/31/18 - Early Bio Walk-in
            11/13/18 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
            01/23/19 - EAD/AP approved
            01/28/19 - Combo Card Received
            08/01/19 - Interview was scheduled

Comment

• I Got RFE for I-485 and I respond to that after that no update.

Hello Filers,

My PD is Aug 27 2018. Biometrics appointment completed sep 27 2018. Got RFE on 26 December 2018 for request for Evidence and i respond back and send requested document. case updated Jan 28, 2019 response received and NBC will working on your case again. I don't know whats next how much time it will take again and I didn't receive EAD yet. My EAD Processing date for NBC is 15 AUG 2018 so RFE going to affect on my EAD. or should i receive by Processing date?? Lot many questions and confused.

Please reply if anyone on same Boat or had this kind of Experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverakomal View Post
                Hello Filers,

My PD is Aug 27 2018. Biometrics appointment completed sep 27 2018. Got RFE on 26 December 2018 for request for Evidence and i respond back and send requested document. case updated Jan 28, 2019 response received and NBC will working on your case again. I don't know whats next how much time it will take again and I didn't receive EAD yet. My EAD Processing date for NBC is 15 AUG 2018 so RFE going to affect on my EAD. or should i receive by Processing date?? Lot many questions and confused.

Please reply if anyone on same Boat or had this kind of Experience.
                I never got RFE but my pd is 08/24 and im still waiting on EAD
                FO: San Francisco, CA
                08/24/18: PD
                10/26: Biometrics notice rcvd
                11/05: Bio appt
                11/02: Early walk in for Biometrics
                11/07: Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
                11/27: Fingerprint Review was completed
                12/24: Filed for I-131/AP
                02/08/19: EAD Card is being produced
                02/08/19: AP approved

Comment

• Thanks!

Originally posted by IHRL View Post
                  Almost! Processing time at NBC is now showing a date of August 14, 2018. So will just have to be patient and hope that I get a notice in the next day or so. If not, I'll put in an SR.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on getting scheduled!! I believe the guidance threads are pinned at the top of the I-485 discussion forum's page.

Thank you! I am from NYC too. good luck

Comment

• Awaiting for EAD - August 2018 filler

Hello to everyone!
                    Sharing my case here as well. Currently waiting and counting every minute in order to receive EAD work permit. I see August fillers started to received EAD's, congrats to whom had received it. Feeling it for us who hasn't.

NBC Service Center
                    8/20/2018: Mailed I-130, I-131, I-765, I-485 from Orlando, Fl (eligibility category is C09 as married to USC, kids (2) USC as well)
                    8/24/2018: Priority Date and Received Date
                    8/24/2018:Payments Fee Received (showed in receipts received)
                    10/16/2018: Expedite service requested based on "several financial loss" due work job offer in hand
                    10/18/2018: Response from USCIS on SR received, supporting documents requested to be faxed
                    10/19/2018: Biometrics appointment notice date received for 11/06
                    10/29/2018: SR expedite supporting document faxed to USCIS team
                    11/06/2018: Fingerprint and Biometrics Completed
                    11/08/2018: I-485 status changed Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview, only status changed experienced up to date
                    12/11/2018: follow up call to USCIS (level 1) for expedite response request from my side. Another SR was created. No response received.
                    1/14/2019: follow up call to USCIS (level 1) for expedite response request from my side. Another SR was created. No response received.
                    1/28/2019: follow up call to USCIS (talked to level 2) for expedite response request from my side. Officer explained to me that if no further action was taken is due the fact that my expedite request was not approved and I am still under expected processing time.

Thank you for reading thru here. :-)

Comment

• EAD update

Hello everyone,

Today i've received an email from usps informed delivery about 2 letters coming from uscis. I was terrified, checked both websites immediately but both showed me no changes. Those 4 hours of waiting for the postman were horrible. But .... at the end i've got approval letters for both I-765 and I-131!!!!!!
                      So expecting for combo card now!!!
                      And the online status didn't change since then.
                      AOS through Marriage from B1/B2 Visa overstay
                      Los Angeles, CA

08/28/2018 - forms were sent
                      08/30 - PD
                      09/07 - Text/Mail notifications
                      09/10 - the check was cashed
                      09/15 - NOA
                      09/22 - Biometrics appointment letter
                      10/04 - Biometrics was done
                      10/11 - ready to be scheduled for an interview
                      02/01/2019 - approval letters for I-765 and I-131 [dated 01/29; online status didn't change]
                      02/19 - SSN arrived
                      02/26 - EAD produced
                      04/24 - interview scheduled
                      06/05 - interview date

Comment

• Originally posted by onendaft View Post
                        Hello everyone,

Today i've received an email from usps informed delivery about 2 letters coming from uscis. I was terrified, checked both websites immediately but both showed me no changes. Those 4 hours of waiting for the postman were horrible. But .... at the end i've got approval letters for both I-765 and I-131!!!!!!
                        I can imagine the horror of the wait LOL... Congratulations!
                        Employment based AOS (EB1C) - San Bernardino office(CA)

JUL - 2018 - applications for I-485, I-765 and I-131 concurrent filing
                        AUG - 2018 - bio metrics complete
                        DEC - 2018 - I-765 & I-131 approved
                        DEC - 2018 - combo cards received
                        DEC - 2018 - courtesy letter for missing I-693
                        DEC - 2018 - social security cards received
                        DEC - 2018 - interview for I-485 scheduled
                        JAN - 2019 - interview & on the spot approval
                        FEB - 2019 - I-485 approved
                        FEB - 2019 - green cards in hand 😎

Comment

• Interview Scheduled

Hey guys! hope y'all doing great. After getting my EAD on January 17th and my Advanced Paroled approved on January 29th, just got an email today indicating that my interview is scheduled. I guess I will know the date by Wednesday. My case moved really fast after the approval of my EAD. Working on all my evidence right now.

I will keep you guys updated. Wish me luck.

Here is my timeline for more details:

Petitioner: US Citizen.
                          Applicant: B2 Visa holder (Overstay for a couple years)
                          Applying from Alabama.
                          (c)9 AOS (Marriage) | Filed I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-765, I-864
                          Package Delivered: 08/06/2018
                          Text/Email notifications: 08/14/2018
                          NOA(s) delivered in my mailbox: 08/18/2018
                          Biometrics NOA delivered in my mailbox: 08/23/2018
                          I-693 Courtesy letter: 08/30/2018
                          Biometrics done: 09/07/2018 (No early walk in)
                          I-485 update ?Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview?: 09/11/2018
                          Filed I-131 for advance parole: 10/19/2018
                          NOA for I-131: 10/25/2018 | Case is being processed, no additional fingerprints needed.
                          New Card Is Being Produced: 01/09/2018 (No expedite request)
                          EAD - SSN Card received: 01/17/2019
                          AP approved: 01/29/2019
                          Interview Scheduled: 02/01/2019

Comment

• Originally posted by onendaft View Post
                            Hello everyone,

Thanks for sharing. I think this is the first time I read someone getting approval letters with no status change, I didn't know they send approval letters without the card.

Originally posted by IslanderBoy View Post
                            Good luck!
                            Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                            Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                            Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                            ---
                            All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by surferdoandfl View Post
                              Hello to everyone!
                              Sharing my case here as well. Currently waiting and counting every minute in order to receive EAD work permit. I see August fillers started to received EAD's, congrats to whom had received it. Feeling it for us who hasn't.

NBC Service Center
                              8/20/2018: Mailed I-130, I-131, I-765, I-485 from Orlando, Fl (eligibility category is C09 as married to USC, kids (2) USC as well)
                              8/24/2018: Priority Date and Received Date
                              8/24/2018:Payments Fee Received (showed in receipts received)
                              10/16/2018: Expedite service requested based on "several financial loss" due work job offer in hand
                              10/18/2018: Response from USCIS on SR received, supporting documents requested to be faxed
                              10/19/2018: Biometrics appointment notice date received for 11/06
                              10/29/2018: SR expedite supporting document faxed to USCIS team
                              11/06/2018: Fingerprint and Biometrics Completed
                              11/08/2018: I-485 status changed Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview, only status changed experienced up to date
                              12/11/2018: follow up call to USCIS (level 1) for expedite response request from my side. Another SR was created. No response received.
                              1/14/2019: follow up call to USCIS (level 1) for expedite response request from my side. Another SR was created. No response received.
                              1/28/2019: follow up call to USCIS (talked to level 2) for expedite response request from my side. Officer explained to me that if no further action was taken is due the fact that my expedite request was not approved and I am still under expected processing time.

Thank you for reading thru here. :-)
                              Hey our case is very,very similar and were in orlando too. Timeline is the same except our status never changed from case has been recieved on 8/29. We put in a expedite request 10/29 and receieved a RFE on December 6th. We didnt get to respond due to the government closing and me having to get to the IRS until Jan 30. So hopefully i see some movement soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by IslanderBoy View Post
                                Hey guys! hope y'all doing great. After getting my EAD on January 17th and my Advanced Paroled approved on January 29th, just got an email today indicating that my interview is scheduled. I guess I will know the date by Wednesday. My case moved really fast after the approval of my EAD. Working on all my evidence right now.

Here is my timeline for more details:

Petitioner: US Citizen.
                                Applicant: B2 Visa holder (Overstay for a couple years)
                                Applying from Alabama.
                                (c)9 AOS (Marriage) | Filed I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-765, I-864
                                Package Delivered: 08/06/2018
                                Text/Email notifications: 08/14/2018
                                NOA(s) delivered in my mailbox: 08/18/2018
                                Biometrics NOA delivered in my mailbox: 08/23/2018
                                I-693 Courtesy letter: 08/30/2018
                                Biometrics done: 09/07/2018 (No early walk in)
                                I-485 update ?Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview?: 09/11/2018
                                Filed I-131 for advance parole: 10/19/2018
                                NOA for I-131: 10/25/2018 | Case is being processed, no additional fingerprints needed.
                                New Card Is Being Produced: 01/09/2018 (No expedite request)
                                EAD - SSN Card received: 01/17/2019
                                AP approved: 01/29/2019
                                Interview Scheduled: 02/01/2019
                                Congratulations!!!

Is Atlanta your field office?
                                8/17/18: Mailed via UPS to Chicago
                                8/21/18: PD
                                8/24/18: Fingerprint Fee Received
                                9/7/18: Biometrics Letter/Appt for 9/20
                                9/12/18: I-693 Courtesy Letter
                                9/20/18: Biometrics Appt
                                9/21/18: Fingerprint received