August 2018 Filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Misspaige View Post
    How did the interview go? Which field office?
    Hi- I haven't had my interview yet, it was just scheduled. Still waiting on the notice to come with the actual date. My field office is Long Island, NY.
    I-485/ I-130 Mailed: July 30, 2018
    USPS Receipt: August 1
    Text/ Email confirmation: August 8
    Checks Cashed: August 8
    I-797C Received via mail: August 11
    Biometics letter received: August 18
    I-693 Courtesy Letter received: August 25
    Biometrics Appointment: August 28
    "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" - August 29
    "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" - September 19
    "Interview Was Scheduled" - February 20, 2019

Comment

• Green card approved

[QUOTE=Lifeofjessica;578967]Text messages from USCIS received [08-22-18]
      2 NOA Letters of received ?fingerprint fee accepted , I-485 being processed? [08-25-18]

Welp I got the text messages they just came late
      Hello guys ! My journey is finally over ! I went
      For my immigration interview for marriage based application and was approved on the
      Spot ? the officer said no one has ever forced him to approved same day before lol I sure did.

Overall smooth interview very nice man . He asked us a lot of questions but left time
      To answer. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me

Comment

• [QUOTE=Lifeofjessica;598087]
        Originally posted by Lifeofjessica View Post
        Text messages from USCIS received [08-22-18]
        2 NOA Letters of received ?fingerprint fee accepted , I-485 being processed? [08-25-18]

For my immigration interview for marriage based application and was approved on the
        Spot ? the officer said no one has ever forced him to approved same day before lol I sure did.

Overall smooth interview very nice man . He asked us a lot of questions but left time
        May I ask what questions the IO asked you? What evidences did he ask you to show him at the interview? Thanks

Comment

• [QUOTE=Lifeofjessica;598087]
          Text messages from USCIS received [08-22-18]

Congratulations!! Did you receive any paperwork that said you were approved or just verbal? What documents did the officer ask to see during the interview, if any? Preparing for my interview next month now!

Comment

• [QUOTE=NYFilingforHusband;598153]

Congratulations!! Did you receive any paperwork that said you were approved or just verbal? What documents did the officer ask to see during the interview, if any? Preparing for my interview next month now!
            Dam I hope I get my schedule soon 😭
            Newark Field Office. I485, I765, I130, I31 Marriage AOS
            1/28/19 -case has been accepted
            2/9/19 - Fingerprint review was COMPLETED on I-765 and I-485
            2/12/19 - (I-485) Case b • 10/4/19 - Interview cancelled
            10/19/19 - Interview was scheduled
            12/3/19 - Interview completed!it
            12/9/19 - New card is being produced
            12/10/19 - i485 and I-130 case was approved

Comment

• EAD update

Finally, today I've got an update for my EAD - it was finally produced. Hope waiting time won't be the same long for new updates.
              By the way, I had to contact the congressman and ombudsman and also leave SR online during this month of waiting (maybe too much but I just really need this to go visit my parents due to bad health condition!). My stress level was extremely high all this month.

Is somebody still waiting for EAD?
              AOS through Marriage from B1/B2 Visa overstay
              Los Angeles, CA

08/28/2018 - forms were sent
              08/30 - PD
              09/07 - Text/Mail notifications
              09/10 - the check was cashed
              09/15 - NOA
              09/22 - Biometrics appointment letter
              10/04 - Biometrics was done
              10/11 - ready to be scheduled for an interview
              02/01/2019 - approval letters for I-765 and I-131 [dated 01/29; online status didn't change]
              02/19 - SSN arrived
              02/26 - EAD produced
              04/24 - interview scheduled
              06/05 - interview date

Comment

• Originally posted by onendaft View Post
                Finally, today I've got an update for my EAD - it was finally produced. Hope waiting time won't be the same long for new updates.
                By the way, I had to contact the congressman and ombudsman and also leave SR online during this month of waiting (maybe too much but I just really need this to go visit my parents due to bad health condition!). My stress level was extremely high all this month.

Is somebody still waiting for EAD?
                I am so happy that you finally got your EAD, especially given your parents health! I'm sadly in the same boat with my mom's health. It's making me so anxious and have considered giving up my adjustment journey because of it. I've raised an SR which hasn't been assigned, and just contacted by representative in Congress. I hope you get to travel soon.
                NBC filer
                8/13/2018: Mailed I-130, I-765, I-485 to Chicago (adjusting from J1, married to USC, based in NYC)
                8/16/2018: PD
                8/22/2018: Fingerprint Fee Received
                9/10/2018: Received courtesy I-693 courtesy letter.
                9/24/2018: Biometrics appointment
                9/25/2018: Fingerprint Review Completed
                12/27/2018: Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
                03/01/2019: I-765 update on egov.uscis to "New Card is Produced."
                03/04/2019: I-765 and I-131 updated on myaccount to "Case Was Approved."

Comment

• [QUOTE=NYFilingforHusband;598153]

thank you!

he updated the system immediately!. within 15 mins, he asked for my passport, my ID, my supporting evidence, then he asked simple questions. told my husband to describe the house to him

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=laaaabiii;598102]

May I ask what questions the IO asked you? What evidences did he ask you to show him at the interview? Thanks
                  first, he asked me to say my husband's full name, he asked for our former addresses, then asked me his birthday, asked him to describe our home, asked me if I had been arrested,

he also asked if I violated my nonimmigrant visa and I said yes by overstaying.

Comment

• Hi,

Thank you for your reply. What supporting evidence did you show him?

[QUOTE=Lifeofjessica;598261][QUOTE=NYFilingforHusband;598153]

thank you!

he updated the system immediately!. within 15 mins, he asked for my passport, my ID, my supporting evidence, then he asked simple questions. told my husband to describe the house to him

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by laaaabiii View Post

first, he asked me to say my husband's full name, he asked for our former addresses, then asked me his birthday, asked him to describe our home, asked me if I had been arrested,

he also asked if I violated my nonimmigrant visa and I said yes by overstaying.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHRL View Post
                      I am so happy that you finally got your EAD, especially given your parents health! I'm sadly in the same boat with my mom's health. It's making me so anxious and have considered giving up my adjustment journey because of it. I've raised an SR which hasn't been assigned, and just contacted by representative in Congress. I hope you get to travel soon.
                      Thank you! I hope to receive EAD next week (I've only got a notification that card was produced).
                      In your case, do you have any proof that you need to visit your mom? Even if you don't, try to contact ombudsman (it is online form on uscis website), the response time in my case was less than a week (they wrote me today saying oh we see you don't have the problem anymore). And I believe they can actually give a kick to uscis because your case is outside the processing time already.
                      I wish you good luck too! Don't lose hope!
                      Los Angeles, CA

08/30 - PD
                      09/15 - NOA
                      02/01/2019 - approval letters for I-765 and I-131 [dated 01/29; online status didn't change]
                      02/19 - SSN arrived
                      02/26 - EAD produced
                      06/05 - interview date

Comment

• Yaay! Finally received ma green card. Thank you everyone. It is finally over!

Comment

• My Work Permit was just Ordered!

Hi everyone, after several months of waiting, I just received notice that my EAD card is being produced! I really hope that this arrives as a combo card, because I would love to go visit my mother who is not doing well in terms of her health. I really hope there are not too many August filers waiting.
                          NBC filer
                          8/13/2018: Mailed I-130, I-765, I-485 to Chicago (adjusting from J1, married to USC, based in NYC)
                          8/16/2018: PD
                          8/22/2018: Fingerprint Fee Received
                          9/10/2018: Received courtesy I-693 courtesy letter.
                          9/24/2018: Biometrics appointment
                          9/25/2018: Fingerprint Review Completed
                          12/27/2018: Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
                          03/01/2019: I-765 update on egov.uscis to "New Card is Produced."
                          03/04/2019: I-765 and I-131 updated on myaccount to "Case Was Approved."

Comment

• Originally posted by IHRL View Post
                            Hi everyone, after several months of waiting, I just received notice that my EAD card is being produced! I really hope that this arrives as a combo card, because I would love to go visit my mother who is not doing well in terms of her health. I really hope there are not too many August filers waiting.
                            Amazing news! Congratulations!!!!
                            I hope you will get it next week!

P.S. My update today - Card was mailed. Waiting for USPS tracking number and expecting my EAD next week for sure.
                            Los Angeles, CA

08/30 - PD
                            09/15 - NOA
                            02/19 - SSN arrived
                            02/26 - EAD produced
                            06/05 - interview date

Comment

• Originally posted by onendaft View Post
                              Amazing news! Congratulations!!!!
                              I hope you will get it next week!

P.S. My update today - Card was mailed. Waiting for USPS tracking number and expecting my EAD next week for sure.
                              Hi there, when you received approval letters for I-765 does it have your A-umber with start date and end date of your EAD?
                              F1 OPT to AOS

9/7/2018 PD
                              10/3/2018 Biometric
                              10/4/2018 we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-765
                              10/11/2018 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
                              3/14/2019 New Card Is Being Produced
                              3/15/2019 I-131 Case Was Approved
                              3/21/2019 Card was received

Comment

• Medical- Flu shot?

Hi guys,

Preparing for our interview later this month and a little worried about my husbands I-693 medical form. He completed everything over the summer and was not required to get the flu shot. I am looking at the form now (not the sealed version) and it says the flu season is from October 1 to March 31. Is it going to be an issue he did not get that done since our interview is March 28? Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X