• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaps0214
    replied
    AOS c(9) Seattle, WA

Hello everyone,

Seattle filer here, still waiting for Interview Notice since July 2018 status on USCIS site changed to "Interview being Scheduled".
    My particulars below:

PD: March 22, 2018
    RD: April 6, 2018
    Biometrics: April 27, 2018
    RFE received June 11, 2018
    RFE resolved June 22, 2018
    EAD/AP Approved: July 24, 2018
    SS Card in Hand: August 8, 2018
    EAD/AP Combo Card in Hand: August 22, 2018

I also have a question to any members of the group who have used their EAD/AP combo card to travel outside the US. Please share your experience.
    Thanks much.

Leave a comment:

• AnotherDay
    replied
    Seattle Filer F2A, Oct 2017 I-485 Filed

Seattle Filer in F2A category
    I-131, I-765, I-485 filed on Oct 24, 2017
    All three case received
    No EAD, No AP - several SR's, no response except 'expect decision shortly'
    Priority Date - July 25th 2016 (current as of last month's bulletin)

Anyone can share what the interview timelines are for Seattle office? Last year October lawyer said 12 months, now he is saying 18 months? Is it true?
    Any insights will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• seattle2903
    replied
    Update - I checked my bank app and I saw two pending charges from USCIS on September 28 (yesterday) for $535 and $1225.

Leave a comment:

• ewilliams
    replied
    Seattle filer here 😁

Filed in Dec 2017, got my EAD June 2018, now waiting for my interview.

Leave a comment:

• seattlefiler2017
    replied
    Originally posted by seattle2903 View Post
    Joining the club. I just started my journey so I?m not getting too excited since I know it?ll be at least 12 months until I get my interview date. Gotta love living in Seattle!

My short timeline below:
    Welcome.

I am actually surprised there are not more filers from Seattle

Leave a comment:

• seattle2903
    replied
    Joining the club. I just started my journey so I?m not getting too excited since I know it?ll be at least 12 months until I get my interview date. Gotta love living in Seattle!

My short timeline below:

Leave a comment:

• jatra
    replied
    Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
    Yes, and we were charged for all those unsuccessful transmissions because of course, I was also faxing my own fax number. I couldn't understand what could be the issue. Old fax machine or whatever. I mean... USCIS is supposed to be a serious agency. They can't maintain a fax line. Come on... so yes, send your evidence to the other number.

The new case inquiry date is 03-20-18. I am really hoping that they don't reset it. It usually happens when they update the processing times. They have not been updated because the data are not available yet. https://www.uscis.gov/tools/reports-...ustment-status
    It was actually got thru successful at first time. I hope the fax machine was fixed in late Aug, anyway will try 2nd number tmrw. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• UScitizenFilingforspouse
    replied
    Originally posted by jatra View Post
    OMG! I received the email requesting me to send evidences to 816 251 2290 since Aug 29, I faxed on the same day and still nothing news since then. While my son was asked to send to 802 860 6933 on Aug 14 and he received his combo card on Sept 14. I think I should fax to 2nd number tmrw, waste 3 wks time
    Yes, and we were charged for all those unsuccessful transmissions because of course, I was also faxing my own fax number. I couldn't understand what could be the issue. Old fax machine or whatever. I mean... USCIS is supposed to be a serious agency. They can't maintain a fax line. Come on... so yes, send your evidence to the other number.

The new case inquiry date is 03-20-18. I am really hoping that they don't reset it. It usually happens when they update the processing times. They have not been updated because the data are not available yet. https://www.uscis.gov/tools/reports-...ustment-status
    Last edited by UScitizenFilingforspouse; 09-18-2018, 09:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jatra
    replied
    Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
    The first number is correct. It's just that the fax machine was broken for a while. I have over 600 unsuccessful attempts notifications in my inbox from sending faxes to that number. The 802 is at the vermont service center. So they probably just asked Vermont to do their job and the NBCs job, because clearly they're too inept to do it themselves.

OMG! I received the email requesting me to send evidences to 816 251 2290 since Aug 29, I faxed on the same day and still nothing news since then. While my son was asked to send to 802 860 6933 on Aug 14 and he received his combo card on Sept 14. I think I should fax to 2nd number tmrw, waste 3 wks time

Leave a comment:

• UScitizenFilingforspouse
    replied
    Originally posted by PNW485 View Post
    Of course! The incorrect one was (816) 251-2290 and the correct number is (802) 860-6933.
    If they're still directing people to the 816 number, there's something seriously wrong with them as they knew it was incorrect in early August.
    The first number is correct. It's just that the fax machine was broken for a while. I have over 600 unsuccessful attempts notifications in my inbox from sending faxes to that number. The 802 is at the vermont service center. So they probably just asked Vermont to do their job and the NBCs job, because clearly they're too inept to do it themselves.

Leave a comment:

• WaitedLongEnough
    replied
    Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post
    hello everyone, just checking in to be part of the group, my details below:

PD: 3.22.18
    RD: 4.06.18
    BIO: 4.27.18
    RFE: 6.11.18
    SSC: 8.28.18
    EAD/AP: 9.07.18

was on B1/B2 visa on last entry and married a US born citizen
    had an RFE for my husband's updated passport copy we sent an expired one in the initial documents submitted, but all was back in process after 06.21.18
    filed for expedite request on EAD/AP sometime in July, they asked for evidence and i decided to wait out
    EAD/AP approved in exactly 150 days from PD, card received in mail 2 weeks after email notice
    EAD/AP is only valid for 12 months.
    "Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview" status has been the same since 07.02.18

looking forward to be part of the conversation and hopefully we can help each other get through the interviews successfully.

cheers! :-)
    Not a Seattle filers but still cheers. We're all going through the similar or same process !

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    AOS c(9) Seattle, WA

hello everyone, just checking in to be part of the group, my details below:

PD: 3.22.18
    RD: 4.06.18
    BIO: 4.27.18
    RFE: 6.11.18
    SSC: 8.28.18
    EAD/AP: 9.07.18

was on B1/B2 visa on last entry and married a US born citizen
    had an RFE for my husband's updated passport copy we sent an expired one in the initial documents submitted, but all was back in process after 06.21.18
    filed for expedite request on EAD/AP sometime in July, they asked for evidence and i decided to wait out
    EAD/AP approved in exactly 150 days from PD, card received in mail 2 weeks after email notice
    EAD/AP is only valid for 12 months.
    "Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview" status has been the same since 07.02.18

looking forward to be part of the conversation and hopefully we can help each other get through the interviews successfully.

cheers! :-)

Leave a comment:

• PNW485
    replied
    Originally posted by jatra View Post
    Hi @PNW485. Can I ask which fax number did they give you to fax ? and which number is correct one pls. Thanks
    Of course! The incorrect one was (816) 251-2290 and the correct number is (802) 860-6933.
    If they're still directing people to the 816 number, there's something seriously wrong with them as they knew it was incorrect in early August.

Leave a comment:

• seattlefiler2017
    replied
    So, after all the waiting and messing around with USCIS and learning that the fax number provided was incorrect, I submitted a report with the CIS Ombudsman to look into why they were providing applicants with incorrect information and as of yesterday received a response that they were producing my I-765 card with no other insight as to what had gone on and what the findings of their review were.
    My suspicion is that they were worried about being called out for misleading applicants and pushed the expedite through to keep a happy client at that point, but the good news is, I should be able to support my wife here soon!!!
    Thats awesome, congratulations . Better get your resume ready and work on your cover letters.

Leave a comment:

• jatra
    replied
    So, after all the waiting and messing around with USCIS and learning that the fax number provided was incorrect, I submitted a report with the CIS Ombudsman to look into why they were providing applicants with incorrect information and as of yesterday received a response that they were producing my I-765 card with no other insight as to what had gone on and what the findings of their review were.
    My suspicion is that they were worried about being called out for misleading applicants and pushed the expedite through to keep a happy client at that point, but the good news is, I should be able to support my wife here soon!!!
    Hi @PNW485. Can I ask which fax number did they give you to fax ? and which number is correct one pls. Thanks

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X