X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by Dorothyguenther View Post
    Aj9188 this was a family-based application. gaps0214 thank you. I will definitely keep everyone updated. I hope you get your soon as well.
    Yes Dorothyguenther please do come back and share every possible tidbit of your interview
    Cheers...

Leave a comment:

• Dorothyguenther
    replied
    Aj9188 this was a family-based application. gaps0214 thank you. I will definitely keep everyone updated. I hope you get your soon as well.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Seattle filer here. Just got notice that our interview was scheduled. PD March 2018.
    Dorothyguenther BIG CONGRATULATIONS ????
    Hope we hear from them too.
    Do keep us posted on your interview experience.
    Best wishes and good luck.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Aj9188
    replied
    Seattle filer here. Just got notice that our interview was scheduled. PD March 2018.
    Hello - Family or employment based ?

Leave a comment:

• Dorothyguenther
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sea062018
    replied
    gaps0214 thank you! I only applied for the EAD renewal.
    I never applied for AP because I wasn't expecting to wait so long for the GC interview

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by sea062018 View Post
    I submitted my EAD renewal on July 12th, one week later (July 19th) I received the NOA, and moments ago my case updated to "Card Is Being Produced".
    10 days between NOA and approval. I'm super impressed!

My PD is June 28th, 2018, marriage-based.

sea062018 omg! congratulations on the EAD renewal, please update the thread if they also renewed your AP if ypu applied renewal for it too and you get a renewed combo card
    Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• sea062018
    replied
    I submitted my EAD renewal on July 12th, one week later (July 19th) I received the NOA, and moments ago my case updated to "Card Is Being Produced".
    10 days between NOA and approval. I'm super impressed!

My PD is June 28th, 2018, marriage-based.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by Ro13inhood View Post

Yes i received my EAD on Nov 2018. Applied for renewal 4 months back , no update yet.
    Ro13inhood let's keep our fingers crossed that the EAD renewals trigger a GC interview schedule.
    My EAD expires next month and hopefully if no GC interview is scheduled by then I would rather have a new EAD/AP combo card that will allow me and my spouse to travel at least for the holidays.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Ro13inhood
    replied
    Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post
    Ro13inhood have you applied for or gotten an EAD/AP renewal yet?

B_Andie good luck with the move and thanks for being part of the thread

brittersgarcia86 its been a long wait for you, started the process in 2015 yet only filed in 2018? the information you are asking from the group is quite vague, can you provide more details on the background of your case? this may help others understand your situation better and can share their experiences or knowledge from other''s experiences
    Yes i received my EAD on Nov 2018. Applied for renewal 4 months back , no update yet.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by brittersgarcia86 View Post
    gaps0214 Thank you, its frustrating I just wish I would open the mail and yay its all there. Yes he does have a social. The waiting game sucks but it is what we have to do for now I guess.
    You are very much welcome brittersgarcia86
    My opinion is your case is on solid ground already, just a matter of time as agreed. But do come back and keep us posted how it goes.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• brittersgarcia86
    replied
    gaps0214 Thank you, its frustrating I just wish I would open the mail and yay its all there. Yes he does have a social. The waiting game sucks but it is what we have to do for now I guess.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by brittersgarcia86 View Post
    gaps0214 The RFE was sent back in March 1st of 2018 we filed way back in 2015, he had interview and bio metrics appointment about a year after we first filed. They sent a letter saying they approved our marriage and they approved his work social so he could work. They requested more evidence for the I 485 which is why it says we received your correspondence on March 1st of 2018. It used to say that they just received and will let us know if they need anything else now it says, they are reviewing his case. so the wording is different.
    brittersgarcia86 thanks for writing more context info of your case, I suggest you don't give much worry about the language changes being used in the immigration system, it does look like your spouse has a social security number issued, remember these numbers do not change even after he is fully approved as a permanent resident or even when he decides to be a citizen, you're literally in the final hurdle and the certainty is there its only a matter of time, stay positive
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• brittersgarcia86
    replied
    gaps0214 The RFE was sent back in March 1st of 2018 we filed way back in 2015, he had interview and bio metrics appointment about a year after we first filed. They sent a letter saying they approved our marriage and they approved his work social so he could work. They requested more evidence for the I 485 which is why it says we received your correspondence on March 1st of 2018. It used to say that they just received and will let us know if they need anything else now it says, they are reviewing his case. so the wording is different.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Ro13inhood have you applied for or gotten an EAD/AP renewal yet?

B_Andie good luck with the move and thanks for being part of the thread

brittersgarcia86 its been a long wait for you, started the process in 2015 yet only filed in 2018? the information you are asking from the group is quite vague, can you provide more details on the background of your case? this may help others understand your situation better and can share their experiences or knowledge from other''s experiences

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X