September 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ppsmp2002 View Post
    Thats under discretion of the office. I did it myself. Got it on Saturday, went on monday. Haha. The lady was so busy that she didn't even check the appointment date.
    I'm so happy I found you! you are the first person I find who applied under the CAA. I will follow your progress as mine should be similar, I just didn't overstay, I'm a still a F-1.

My timeline:

Concurrent I-485 I-765 *no lawyer* by Cuban Adjustment Act
    Sent from NOLA: 7/16/2018
    Received : 07/25/2018
    Biometrics: 08/15/2018
    Fingerprints received: 8/16/18

No updates since August 16th. Desperately waiting.

Good luck!!!!!

Comment

All, I just received texts with the receipt numbers at 9:30pm PT.
      RoC (I-751) Application, filed from Houston TX
      10/24/2021 - USPS delivered the package in AZ
      10/27/2021 - Text from USCIS with receipt number, check cashed. Assigned to the Texas Processing Center

INITIAL AOS from F-1, married to USC, filed in Seattle WA

09/24/2018 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
      10/22 - Early bio walk-in
      11/15 - New card is being produced (I-765)
      11/26 - EAD combo & SS card
      01/13/2020 - Interview
      01/23/2020 - Case Approved, Card Mailed.

Comment

Originally posted by seattle2903 View Post
        All, I just received texts with the receipt numbers at 9:30pm PT.
        Finally great news
        (c)9 AOS| Filed I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765, I-864
        PD: 08/10/2018

Comment

Receipt numbers don?t exist

I was happy to receive my case numbers last night but when I tried to add them to my case on both websites, I got the error of case number doesn?t exist. Great! 😂
          10/27/2021 - Text from USCIS with receipt number, check cashed. Assigned to the Texas Processing Center

01/13/2020 - Interview

Comment

Today I called again and they asked me to send an email explaining my case.

They believe my package has been lost.

Frustrating 😞
            Adjusting from B-2, married to USC, Hialeah, FL

I-485, I-130, I-131 and I-765

10/11 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
            10/16 - Fingerprint fee was received
            10/19 - 4 texts received
            10/22 - 4 NOAs in mailbox
            11/05 - Biometrics done walk in.
            03/05/2019: RFIE for I-485

Comment

Originally posted by gradstudent2018 View Post
              I received 3 texts with 3 different receipt numbers however only one of them works on USCIS website (I-130). Not sure why the other two is not working (I485 and I765), it's been a week since I got them.

It says the receipt numbers are not in "my case status"
              I?m encountering the same error. The receipt numbers work for the I-130 and I-131 but show the error for I-485 and I-765. Looks like I?m already off to a great start! 🙄

01/13/2020 - Interview

Comment

Is going to the Biometrics appointment early without a reason cool with them?

Not sure if that even speeds up the process anyhow?
                Marriage based AOS

Concurrent filing for I 130, I 485 and I 765
                Florida

09/19/18; PD
                09/26/18; checks cashed, USCIS text received
                10/01/18; NOAs received
                10/19/18; Biometrics letter
                10/22/18; Biometrics (early walk-in)
                10/24/18; Interview Scheduled (Notice)
                10/29/18; Interview Scheduled (Mail received)
                11/28/18; The Interview, approval on spot
                12/06/18; GC in hand

Comment

I called USCIS regarding the receipt numbers that are apparently not valid and a nice lady picked up and actually tried to help, not just brush me off telling me to wait 40 days. She exhausted her resources and nothing came up for those numbers so she voluntarily transferred me to a Level 2 officer. The guy had a really, really strong foreign accent that made communication difficult. He looked up the numbers and basically said, "we can't find anything for these receipt numbers, contact the Lockbox service". He didn't know anything more than the Level 1 and basically shifted the responsibility on the Lockbox facility. Anyway, as far as I understand, since the cases have been received and the fees charged, doesn't it mean that the Lockbox is no longer in possession on the file? Thanks!

01/13/2020 - Interview

Comment

I called USCIS regarding the receipt numbers that are apparently not valid and a nice lady picked up and actually tried to help, not just brush me off telling me to wait 40 days. She exhausted her resources and nothing came up for those numbers so she voluntarily transferred me to a Level 2 officer. The guy had a really, really strong foreign accent that made communication difficult. He looked up the numbers and basically said, "we can't find anything for these receipt numbers, contact the Lockbox service". He didn't know anything more than the Level 1 and basically shifted the responsibility on the Lockbox facility. Anyway, as far as I understand, since the cases have been received and the fees charged, doesn't it mean that the Lockbox is no longer in possession on the file? Thanks!
                    As far as I understand it, the lockbox folks assign the case numbers. I would read through this page. https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/direc...sing-tip-sheet

That link contains emails to send your inquiry to.
                    Last edited by UScitizenFilingforspouse; 10-04-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Were the numbers that worked coming from the National Benefits Center (aka starting with MSC ?)

Comment

Originally posted by UserNY View Post
                        Were the numbers that worked coming from the National Benefits Center (aka starting with MSC ?)
                        Yes. All the numbers start with MSC and are in a sequence. They end with -32, -33, -34, -35. The -33 and -35 work and lead me to the I-130 and I-131. The other 2 are not working (so the I-765 and I-485). Is there anything else I can do or just wait it out?

The weird part is that this Level 2 guy searched and even he couldn?t see anything for those 2 receipt numbers. 🤷🏻*♀️

01/13/2020 - Interview

Comment

Yes. All the numbers start with MSC and are in a sequence. They end with -32, -33, -34, -35. The -33 and -35 work and lead me to the I-130 and I-131. The other 2 are not working (so the I-765 and I-485). Is there anything else I can do or just wait it out?

The weird part is that this Level 2 guy searched and even he couldn?t see anything for those 2 receipt numbers. 🤷🏻*♀️
                          I received NOAs with the same receipt numbers, in case I forgot to mention. And they still won't work on the website.
                          Marriage based AOS

Concurrent filing for I 130, I 485 and I 765
                          Florida

09/19/18; PD
                          09/26/18; checks cashed, USCIS text received
                          10/01/18; NOAs received
                          10/19/18; Biometrics letter
                          10/22/18; Biometrics (early walk-in)
                          10/24/18; Interview Scheduled (Notice)
                          10/29/18; Interview Scheduled (Mail received)
                          11/28/18; The Interview, approval on spot
                          12/06/18; GC in hand

Comment

So it is likely on their way to Missouri then. In a week, you should receive the NOA letters (which would likely show everything is in order). It is possible they realize post your biometrics that the 485 was not switched on and things could adjust back. Have you try to create an account with both USCIS and DHS to see if those works?

Comment

Originally posted by UserNY View Post
                              So it is likely on their way to Missouri then. In a week, you should receive the NOA letters (which would likely show everything is in order). It is possible they realize post your biometrics that the 485 was not switched on and things could adjust back. Have you try to create an account with both USCIS and DHS to see if those works?
                              Yes, I have accounts on both websites. Not even the Level 2 could find anything matching my receipt numbers. Well, I guess that everything is fine since the fees were charged and I received the texts. Is it possible I won?t be able to track those 2 cases at all?

01/13/2020 - Interview

Comment

hEY

Hi September filers,

I just joined, but I've been reading.

I received my NOA's. The receipt # for I130 works but the receipt # for I485 doesn't. Its nerve wrecking. I check everyday and nothing.

Also I have a question. I was married before and had interview in 2015. No response until reached out to senator in 2017. Intent to Deny received 2018 obtained through senator, but not mailed to me. Divorced 5/2018 and remarried 8/2018. I'm not worried about the intent because the marriage was 5 years. But I am waiting and wanting to know if I would have to do biometrics again or they would just jump to interview to be scheduled (ofcourse once there is no RFE)?

I'm just throwing questions out. Pretty nervous.
                                Concurrent Filing
                                PD: Sept 21
                                2 Text: Sept 27
                                2 NOA: Oct 1
                                Bio Letter: 10 19

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X