Only 1 out of 4 receipt numbers available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 1 out of 4 receipt numbers available

I posted in the September thread but I wanted to ask it here, maybe others have experienced this. Today I called USCIS and the rep told me that upon checking my info she only sees one receipt number, for the AP and she gave it to me. She said the other forms don?t have a receipt number yet. This is a bit weird because they charged the fees on Friday and I thought they assign receipt numbers at that time.

Does anyone know why only the AP got a number even though the I-130 and I-485 have been received and the payment processed?
    RoC (I-751) Application, filed from Houston TX
    10/24/2021 - USPS delivered the package in AZ
    10/27/2021 - Text from USCIS with receipt number, check cashed. Assigned to the Texas Processing Center

INITIAL AOS from F-1, married to USC, filed in Seattle WA

09/24/2018 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
    10/22 - Early bio walk-in
    11/15 - New card is being produced (I-765)
    11/26 - EAD combo & SS card
    01/13/2020 - Interview
    01/23/2020 - Case Approved, Card Mailed.

Originally posted by seattle2903 View Post
    I posted in the September thread but I wanted to ask it here, maybe others have experienced this. Today I called USCIS and the rep told me that upon checking my info she only sees one receipt number, for the AP and she gave it to me. She said the other forms don?t have a receipt number yet. This is a bit weird because they charged the fees on Friday and I thought they assign receipt numbers at that time.

Does anyone know why only the AP got a number even though the I-130 and I-485 have been received and the payment processed?
    I do not have an answer to your question BUT I can tell you that I have observed that case numbers are typically assigned in the following sequence.
    1. I-485
    2. I-130
    3. I-765
    4. I-131 ***You have this receipt #.

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
      I do not have an answer to your question BUT I can tell you that I have observed that case numbers are typically assigned in the following sequence.
      1. I-485
      2. I-130
      3. I-765
      4. I-131 ***You have this receipt #.
      Thanks. The I-131 number ends 535. I tried changing the last digit and all sequences were wrong/invalid numbers, except for 533, which led me to an I-130 received the same day as the AP, so it could be mine. But I couldn?t find the I-485 and I-765 using this technique.
      Last edited by seattle2903; 10-01-2018, 06:27 PM.
      RoC (I-751) Application, filed from Houston TX
      10/24/2021 - USPS delivered the package in AZ
      10/27/2021 - Text from USCIS with receipt number, check cashed. Assigned to the Texas Processing Center

INITIAL AOS from F-1, married to USC, filed in Seattle WA

09/24/2018 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
      10/22 - Early bio walk-in
      11/15 - New card is being produced (I-765)
      11/26 - EAD combo & SS card
      01/13/2020 - Interview
      01/23/2020 - Case Approved, Card Mailed.

Comment

Originally posted by seattle2903 View Post
        Thanks. The I-131 number ends 535. I tried changing the last digit and all sequences were wrong/invalid numbers, except for 533, which led me to an I-130 received the same day as the AP, so it could be mine. But I couldn?t find the I-485 and I-765 using this technique.
        You could send an email to the lockbox and ask. https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/direc...ent-production

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X