October 2018 Filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Mary987 !!!

Can you please share which category did you file your case (EB1 / EB2 / Marriage etc.)?

Comment

• Originally posted by kenadams View Post
      Congratulations Mary987 !!!

Can you please share which category did you file your case (EB1 / EB2 / Marriage etc.)?
      I applied as a Mother of US citizen.
      Thank you,
      10/22/18 PD
      10/29/18 NOA
      11/02/18 BIO NOA
      11/23/18 BIO APP
      02/28/19 COURTESY LETTER I-693
      05/01/19 EAD CARD IN PRODUCTION Brooklyn, NY
      05/06/19 EAD picked up by USPS
      05/07/19 Posted EAD tracking number from USPS
      05/08/19 letter to handle in person I-693 in local office not interview letter
      05/09/19 EAD delivered.
      05/09/19 NOA received I-130 APPROVED
      06/14/19 DROP I-693 at immigration office NO INTERVIEW
      06/29/19 NOTIFICATION GC IN PRODUCTION
      07/10/19 GC ON HAND ( still no change on dhs acct)

Comment

• Hello guys! Im back I just want you all to know that I had my interview on july 16th and the officer or the one that interviewed us said that he’s going to send a request for more evidence and expect a mail. But today I got an update on my status and said card is being produced. So I am confused right now. I don’t know if they accidentally put that or it’s for rea. What do you all think? Lmk!
        Concurrent filing of I-130, I-485 & I-765
        National Benefits Center
        PD ? 10/01/2018
        Biometrics NOA: 10/10/18
        Biometrics Appt: 10/30/2018
        02/5/2019: I/693 courtesy letter received
        I-485 ? 02/11/2019 CASE IS READY FOR INTERVIEW
        I-765 ? 131 days since last updated

Comment

• Originally posted by clywrin View Post
          Hello guys! Im back I just want you all to know that I had my interview on july 16th and the officer or the one that interviewed us said that he’s going to send a request for more evidence and expect a mail. But today I got an update on my status and said card is being produced. So I am confused right now. I don’t know if they accidentally put that or it’s for rea. What do you all think? Lmk!
          I'd say believe your status update. And without any RFE in the mail you should be good.
          Congratulations!
          Cheers.

Comment

• Finally Done......
            Concurrent filing of I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131

ATL filer

10/26/2018 Priority date October 26 for I-485, I-130
            11/29/2018 Biometrics appointment
            03/12/2019 "RFIE received for I-485" Sent on 04/01/2019
            04/17/2019 Case ready to be Scheduled for Interview
            06/10/2019 Interview was scheduled for 07/15/2019
            06/28/2019 I-765 and AP approved
            07/09/2019 Received Combo card
            07/15/2019 Interview, Approved
            07/15/2019 I-485 Card in production, Expected date 07/20/1029
            07/19/2019 Approval Notices

Comment

• Hey guys i have a question so initially when I filed my documents back in oct 31st 2018 i did not file my i-765 for my EAD card based on the advice of a family member(dumbest advice ever) i’m Married to a us citizen fyi, long story short my status online is set to case is ready to be scheduled for an interview, however i got a job opportunity but i don’t have my EAD card i called USCIS in an attempt to get an info pass in an attempt to get a temporary work permit issued but that was denied not the temporary work but the initial walk in appointment. I was informed by the agent that i could file for the EAD which i did and got a notice letter stating the application was received with an eligibility category C09. However it may seem that everything has come to a dead stop and the company has been continually calling to get an update on the EAD/GC as they are eagerly anticipating my start date.

So my question is based on the abbreviated series of events can anyone give me any advice on how to proceed as i am currently desperate i’m filing out of Orlando PLEASE SEND FEEDBACK URGENTLY!!

PS congratulation to everyone who has filed in October and have received their green card i know that this process has been a grueling one and i rejoice with you and praise the almighty in advance as i speak in faith that this too shall pass.

Thank you in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabrina1977 View Post
                Combo card was delivered to its rightful owner today. I’m smiling from ear to ear. Now I might stop this obsession with this forum and checking USCIS
                Hi how’d u get your AP/EAD card expedited? I just really need the AP card since I need to go back to my country in less than 3 mos and my AP is outside processing times already :/

Comment

• Originally posted by OctFile2018 View Post
                  Hey guys i have a question so initially when I filed my documents back in oct 31st 2018 i did not file my i-765 for my EAD card based on the advice of a family member(dumbest advice ever) i’m Married to a us citizen fyi, long story short my status online is set to case is ready to be scheduled for an interview, however i got a job opportunity but i don’t have my EAD card i called USCIS in an attempt to get an info pass in an attempt to get a temporary work permit issued but that was denied not the temporary work but the initial walk in appointment. I was informed by the agent that i could file for the EAD which i did and got a notice letter stating the application was received with an eligibility category C09. However it may seem that everything has come to a dead stop and the company has been continually calling to get an update on the EAD/GC as they are eagerly anticipating my start date.

So my question is based on the abbreviated series of events can anyone give me any advice on how to proceed as i am currently desperate i’m filing out of Orlando PLEASE SEND FEEDBACK URGENTLY!!

PS congratulation to everyone who has filed in October and have received their green card i know that this process has been a grueling one and i rejoice with you and praise the almighty in advance as i speak in faith that this too shall pass.

Thank you in advance
                  Sorry that someone gave you bad advice. Form I-765 and I-131 are free to file with I-485 or with I-485 receipt (NOA), so almost everyone file them together or soon after receiving the I-485 NOA.
                  Some people get the GC before EAD.
                  Because you just recently applied for EAD, I don't think you will see yours, I think you will get your interview date and GC before that. Still several months go to for that to happen.
                  Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                  Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                  Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                  ---
                  All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Hey guys i have a question so initially when I filed my documents back in oct 31st 2018 i did not file my i-765 for my EAD card based on the advice of a family member(dumbest advice ever) i’m Married to a us citizen fyi, long story short my status online is set to case is ready to be scheduled for an interview, however i got a job opportunity but i don’t have my EAD card i called USCIS in an attempt to get an info pass in an attempt to get a temporary work permit issued but that was denied not the temporary work but the initial walk in appointment. I was informed by the agent that i could file for the EAD which i did and got a notice letter stating the application was received with an eligibility category C09. However it may seem that everything has come to a dead stop and the company has been continually calling to get an update on the EAD/GC as they are eagerly anticipating my start date.

Thank you in advance
                    You could try getting in contact with your local congress person and say you have a job opportunity in order to try expedite of your work permit. They usually will then act on your behalf and make inquiries, but I feel you may have to wait until your interview and official acceptance of the green card. Sorry your family member gave bad advice, it wouldn't have cost you a thing to file for EAD with your i-485 at the time. The immigration departments across the country are inundated with requests so it may just be a waiting game now for you until the interview comes.
                    Concurrent filing I-485 I-130 I-765 I-131
                    10/26/2018 FedEx package delivered
                    11/04/2018 Notices of Action received via text
                    11/17/2018 Notice of appointment for Biometrics
                    11/26/2018 Biometrics Appointment
                    03/07/2019 Courtesy letter for missing I-693
                    03/11/2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for interview
                    06/10/2019 New card is being produced I-765
                    06/11/2019 Case was approved I-765
                    06/12/2019 Card has been mailed
                    09/19/2019 Interview for greencard - APPROVED

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabrina1977 View Post
                      Combo card was delivered to its rightful owner today. I’m smiling from ear to ear. Now I might stop this obsession with this forum and checking USCIS
                      I seriously am going back through and reading this to glean hope and am sooo glad you finally got your card, I check in frequently but just reread the whole saga because I didn't feel like doing my work...
                      AOS marriage based (F1 marriage to USC)
                      Concurrent filing of I-130 and I-485
                      FO- Des Moines, IA
                      11/20/18 - Sent package
                      11/23/18 - Priority Date
                      12/26/18 - Biometrics Appt. Completed
                      12/31/18 - Case Ready to Be Scheduled for an Interview
                      4/15/19 - Received EAD
                      7/25/2019- Received Notice that interview was scheduled!
                      8/1/2019- received Notice of Interview
                      9/3/2019- Green card interview! Approved on the spot
                      9/6/2019- Received I-485 and I-130 approval notices
                      9/11/2019- received green card!

Comment

• No feedback yet still waiting i come on here to get some glimmer of hope ..... ..... ..... 270 days and counting!! As of April 16th case ready to be scheduled or an interview!! This is really frustrating and it’s taking a toll on my wife and me as a young man not being able to work i might need counseling when this is all over traumatizing is in fact a serious possibility here.

God i’m So tired yet grateful and humbled

Comment

No feedback yet still waiting i come on here to get some glimmer of hope ..... ..... ..... 270 days and counting!! As of April 16th case ready to be scheduled or an interview!! This is really frustrating and it’s taking a toll on my wife and me as a young man not being able to work i might need counseling when this is all over traumatizing is in fact a serious possibility here.

God i’m So tired yet grateful and humbled
                          Have you tried to expedite the process? Also your ead is behind processing time which means you can place a service request.
                          USC Spouse, Dallas field office
                          01/22/19 Priority date(I-130)
                          02/16/19 Sent priority mail to USCIS (I-485 & I-765)
                          02/22/19 Got delivered to USCIS
                          02/26/19 credit card charged and got 2 NoA texts
                          03/02/19 NOA mail received
                          03/09/19Biometrics appointment notice for March 20
                          03/14/19 rfie response sent
                          03/15/19 USCIS receives rfie response
                          03/25/19 I-693 courtesy letter
                          05/14/19 Ready to be scheduled for an interview
                          08/31/19 ead card delivered
                          11/04/19 I-485 interview scheduled

Comment

• Hey Guys,

A quick question for you all.

My wife's I-20 is expiring soon. Like in a week. Would she need to renew her I-20? or.....Since we already filed her adjustment already???

Anything will help.

Thank you.

Comment

• Hey guys/gals

IT's been 304 days since I filed I-130 and I-485 together. The I-485 case is ready to be scheduled for an interview, and yet my I-130 is still saying Case was Received. Is there any way I can file an outside normal time processing for I-130. If so, which office should I select? I send everything in Chicago. But, when can't find Chicago in the dropdown menu for I-130.

Thanks in advance,

Comment

• Finally got an email saying that my interviewe has been scheduled ..... Home Stretch

questions ;
                                1. How long before the NOA letter arrives
                                2. Once that is recieved how much time before the actual interview
                                3. Once approved how long after will GC will be processed and delivered
                                This forum has brought a great wealth of information and encouragement.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X