Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am between the devil and the deep blue sea.

I got married 4th April 2016. Not all marriage is perfect especially when it comes to spouses with different norms and cultures.

My PD is HOUSTON July 2017. I renewed for new EAD July 2018. I?ve been scheduled for an interview but no interview date yet. Me and my wife we?ve had our ups and down. From her talking to her ex even sending him money and nudes while in jail. She?s called the laws on me once and they?ve asked me to leave the house cause the cops feared we might kill each if we are left in same house that night.

I?ve endured so much,paid bills upon bills..helped her get her car back when it was towed for non payments of insurance and car notes.

Our lease recently was up at our apartment. We?ve been living at this address for over 2 years since we got married. I recently got us a town home 1,400 monthly excluding bills.
    She wants the townhouse,I don?t because I feel it?s expensive and thus would rather pay for a house.

The issue now is we had a fight and serious arguments and she says she?s not coming for my interview when ever is due.

I know what it means when a US citizen threatens you that they are not showing up for your interview.

My marriage is 100 percent real..we have joint accounts and documents proving that. Am thinking when the time comes and she says she?s not showing up I?ll postpone the interview and continue begging her and if she refuses I?ll have to show up on my own and explain everything to my interview officer. And wait for what ever drastic action they decide to take.

I believe in destiny and if I came into this country am destined to win its only gonna take time.

Originally posted by sparrowxxx419 View Post
    I got married 4th April 2016. Not all marriage is perfect especially when it comes to spouses with different norms and cultures.

My PD is HOUSTON July 2017. I renewed for new EAD July 2018. I?ve been scheduled for an interview but no interview date yet. Me and my wife we?ve had our ups and down. From her talking to her ex even sending him money and nudes while in jail. She?s called the laws on me once and they?ve asked me to leave the house cause the cops feared we might kill each if we are left in same house that night.

I?ve endured so much,paid bills upon bills..helped her get her car back when it was towed for non payments of insurance and car notes.

Our lease recently was up at our apartment. We?ve been living at this address for over 2 years since we got married. I recently got us a town home 1,400 monthly excluding bills.
    She wants the townhouse,I don?t because I feel it?s expensive and thus would rather pay for a house.

The issue now is we had a fight and serious arguments and she says she?s not coming for my interview when ever is due.

I know what it means when a US citizen threatens you that they are not showing up for your interview.

My marriage is 100 percent real..we have joint accounts and documents proving that. Am thinking when the time comes and she says she?s not showing up I?ll postpone the interview and continue begging her and if she refuses I?ll have to show up on my own and explain everything to my interview officer. And wait for what ever drastic action they decide to take.

I believe in destiny and if I came into this country am destined to win its only gonna take time.
    Good luck on your journey.

Be happy no matter where is the best you should do.
    Adjusting from B-2, married to USC, Hialeah, FL

I-485, I-130, I-131 and I-765

10/11 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
    10/16 - Fingerprint fee was received
    10/19 - 4 texts received
    10/22 - 4 NOAs in mailbox
    11/05 - Biometrics done walk in.
    03/05/2019: RFIE for I-485

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowxxx419 View Post

Hold on. If your marriage is in scrambles and you two show up to the interview and pretend everything is good, you will be committing perjury (remember, the officer swears you in) and fraud. Don't do it. If she blackmails you about showing up for the interview, that's an additional trouble for her. Lying to an immigration officer and perjury have severe consequences. Don't.
      RoC (I-751) Application, filed from Houston TX
      10/24/2021 - USPS delivered the package in AZ
      10/27/2021 - Text from USCIS with receipt number, check cashed. Assigned to the Texas Processing Center

INITIAL AOS from F-1, married to USC, filed in Seattle WA

09/24/2018 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
      10/22 - Early bio walk-in
      11/15 - New card is being produced (I-765)
      11/26 - EAD combo & SS card
      01/13/2020 - Interview
      01/23/2020 - Case Approved, Card Mailed.

Comment

Originally posted by seattle2903 View Post
        Hold on. If your marriage is in scrambles and you two show up to the interview and pretend everything is good, you will be committing perjury (remember, the officer swears you in) and fraud. Don't do it. If she blackmails you about showing up for the interview, that's an additional trouble for her. Lying to an immigration officer and perjury have severe consequences. Don't.
        Agreed, DO NOT LIE DURING YOUR INTERVIEW!!! If USCIS finds out that your green card was issued under false pretenses, they can revoke it and you would possibly be considered never having had PR which means you have been accruing possoble unlawful presence the whole application process(depending on when your visa Expires/Expired. TELL THE TRUTH!!!!
        This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
          Agreed, DO NOT LIE DURING YOUR INTERVIEW!!! If USCIS finds out that your green card was issued under false pretenses, they can revoke it and you would possibly be considered never having had PR which means you have been accruing possoble unlawful presence the whole application process(depending on when your visa Expires/Expired. TELL THE TRUTH!!!!
          I completely agree with all that. Lying would be a terrible mistake and can be extremely dangerous. Don't even think about it. If it's worth it, work on your marriage, if not, maybe try thinking about what your next step is. But don't do the wrong things for the wrong reasons.
          C9 NY

* 10/25/18 - PD
          * 10/31/18 - Credit Card charged for both i-130 and i-485
          * 11/01/18 - 4 text messreceived
          * 11/06/18 - 4 NoAs in mailbox
          * 11/10/18 - Biometrics notification in the mail
          * 11/21/18 - Biometrics Appointment
          * 12/05/18 - "Fingerprint Review was Completed" i-485 and i-765
          * 02/27/19 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" i-485
          * 02/28/19 - Received the i-693 Courtesy Letter
          * 05/20/19 - 2 NoAs for i-765 and i-131 in mailbox
          * 05/22/19 - Combo Card in hand

Comment

I would recommend to either talk to your wife and tell her about the situation she's putting you in or if there's no way of getting along with her, consult a lawyer.
            In this stage, you have some rights, too.
            Call an immigration lawyer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X