Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview was scheduled

Good morning,
    my i485 case got updated on oct 22 and it said interview was scheduled and we will mail you the notice, also did an address change same day and it says I should expect a reply by Nov 3 but I haven?t gotten my interview notice yet, so I called the customer service number and was informed that my notice has not been sent out. Is this normal? Because I have seen others that have same update and got their interview notice 4 or 5 days later. Should I be worried or patience??? Have also sent a service request but it said I should expect a reply by Nov 21

Didn't you ask them if they knew the date of the interview though?
    Anything I post is personal opinion or information from personal experience. This is not legal advice.

Mailed Application N400 - 11/14/2017
    Interview N400 - 6/07/2018
    Oath - 8/30/2018

Comment

Originally posted by pmf123 View Post
      Didn't you ask them if they knew the date of the interview though?
      So I called back and requested to speak to a Tier 2 officer and he gave me my interview date, time and place and told me if I don?t receive the notice I should call back on nov 21 with a fax number so they can fax me the notice as they are unable to email me a copy

Should I go ahead with a new medical as mine is obviously expired, did it May 2017 but because of the new 2 years policy, do I have to redo it?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X