Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE Medical after Interview

Hi everyone,

I had my interview on February 4th in the Boston Field Office and everything went very smooth! I already received the I-130 Approval letter and the officer at the interview said I needed to submit a new medical because the doctor put the copy instead of the original in the sealed envelope! I submitted the new exam last Thursday 02/14/2019 which was sent to the Boston Field Office as it said in the RFE Letter. It shows as delivered next day Friday 02/15/2019! Since then nothing has changed as of today 02/20/2019. No update saying it was received whatsoever. Does anyone know how long it takes to the field office to process the new exam?

I have the same issue

I had my interview November 22/2018 and the officer said that my i-963 was expired that I needed to request a new one! She said she would send an RFE in the mail. The fact is that I never received this letter until January 29! Finally I sent the officer the new i-963 updated 02/12/2019 but until now no update in the system. I am nervous because at RFE they said that if I did not send the new document from the doctor until 02/18/2019 they would automatically dened my case! If anyone knows or has the same situation please tell me. Thank you

Comment

I couldn?t find anyone to help in here! But here?s my experience in the end! It took 1 month and 8 days for the Field Office to approve my I-485 after I sent the new medical!

Comment

Originally posted by kaiodama View Post
        Hi everyone,

I had my interview on February 4th in the Boston Field Office and everything went very smooth! I already received the I-130 Approval letter and the officer at the interview said I needed to submit a new medical because the doctor put the copy instead of the original in the sealed envelope! I submitted the new exam last Thursday 02/14/2019 which was sent to the Boston Field Office as it said in the RFE Letter. It shows as delivered next day Friday 02/15/2019! Since then nothing has changed as of today 02/20/2019. No update saying it was received whatsoever. Does anyone know how long it takes to the field office to process the new exam?
        Did you submit your medial with the initial application or bring it with you to the interview?
        Applications: I-102, I-485 and I-130

PD: 7/24/17
        Biometrics: 9/2/17
        We are scheduling your interview: 9/5/17 (then updated to March/15/18)
        EAD: October 2017
        I-102 approved on: 7/25/18
        EAD renewal and Advance Parole package received - 12/01/18
        EAD renewal being worked on - 12/05/18
        Interview scheduled notification received! - 2/6/19
        Interview - 3/26/19

Comment

I couldn?t find anyone to help in here! But here?s my experience in the end! It took 1 month and 8 days for the Field Office to approve my I-485 after I sent the new medical!
          I?m still waiting for their response, it?s over a month right now ! No updates after I send the new medical form. Did they send you a letter or some updates before they aprove your case ? And u have the GC already ?
          Thanks for share your experience

Comment

Congratulations! How was your interview at the Boston field office? I'm going for mine in exactly 1 month. Couple of questions for you... Did you need the flu shot? and your birth certificate did you have to get a more recent copy? the one I submitted is from 2017
            AOS filers from Boston, MA

I-765
            09/13/2018: Form received
            Next steps: We will prepare your case for officer review.

I-485

09/18/2018: We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485
            01/22/2019: We mailed a request for initial evidence for your Form I-485.
            01/23/2019: We completed our review of your fingerprints and are continuing to work on your Form I-485.
            As of February 27, 2019: Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X