Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your case is being held for review. Please allow 120 days. Who else went throug this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fastrain View Post
    I had my interview today at 10am, waited 45 mins, interview ended 15 mins and i received the same paper. We left the office around 11:15am and by 4:45pm i received an update that my card was being produced.
    Congrats man, where was your interview done?

I went back to my field office last week, starting this week, they are no longer taking Infopasses.

He said my case is still the same way, he does not have an update, and he said that the processing time is between 21 to 25 month, and also that it takes around 120 days for a decision after the green card interview. After I insisted if there was something the could do, he said he would send an e-mail to his boss asking him to expedite, but that he could not promise me anything, he would hope his boss would see the e-mail.

That was last Wednesday, so far no update!!

I'm so disappointed its hard to put in words!!

Comment

Wow. I think you should wait for the email. I also heard that whenever a case is like this, you usually would need to wait for two weeks. So I'll advise that you have a little more patience hopefully it all goes well soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakoller3 View Post

Did they video tape your interview? They did for my wife and I. Wondering how common this is?
        I don't think they did, they took a photo of my Wife and I believe of me, can't remember, but I don't think it was videotaped

Comment

Hello,

I will call USCIS today and request a Service Request, has anyone done that before? I called yesterday but the agent said the system was down and he could not create one. He said a service request helps since it create movement to the case.. not sure if there is anything bad about requesting a service request, anyone?

Its been 2 month since my interview, not response yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by alexk View Post
            Hello,

I will call USCIS today and request a Service Request, has anyone done that before? I called yesterday but the agent said the system was down and he could not create one. He said a service request helps since it create movement to the case.. not sure if there is anything bad about requesting a service request, anyone?

Its been 2 month since my interview, not response yet!!
            It could take a while to get a decision. My mom had her interview in September and just last week got approved. Also we tried calling USCIS but couldn't do a service request after the 120 day mark because it was still considered to be in normal processing. Do you know if your medical is still valid?

Comment

Originally posted by KevNJ View Post

It could take a while to get a decision. My mom had her interview in September and just last week got approved. Also we tried calling USCIS but couldn't do a service request after the 120 day mark because it was still considered to be in normal processing. Do you know if your medical is still valid?
              WOW, it took her 6 month? Congrats to you gyus

My medicals are updated, I took a new one on my interview date!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stormhaven View Post
                At 2 months already...

My interview was Jan. 9 2019 in Newark NJ Field office. Did not receive any white paper but maybe lawyer did, anyway Officer told us they will just give us a RFE if they need any documents so just wait 120 days. Case changed to Interview Completed and Case Must Be Reviewed on Jan. 13. Its been 2 months and no update yet. Anybody out there whose at 2 months or more under review?

Comment

Guys,

I did a service request on my I-130 and I talked to the Level 2 officer later yesterday. He said different officers operates different ways and bla bla bla and I have to wait 120 days, today is day 59 since my interview and they have to give me an answer by then. He said some officers like to double check everything, some needs supervisor reviews, some are busy and so on..

I told him I had done a service request on my I-130 earlier by a Level 1 officer and I requested one on my I-485 even inside the processing time which I still am by a month. He said he could do it but that could delay even further since another officer could grab the request, he would then have to request my officer the paperwork and then get back to him and so on and this can delay even further, however he said it was indeed a good idea doing a service request for my I-130 since that needs to be approved first.

I'm hoping this service request will create some movement on my case. I'm almost losing hope!!

Did a service request helped anyone here before? Should I be hopeful I will help my case? I don't know what else to do.

Comment

UPDATE!!

60 days after our green card interview, they mailed my wife's Renewed Work Permit yesterday which the extension had expired last month..

Go figure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alexk View Post
                      UPDATE!!

60 days after our green card interview, they mailed my wife's Renewed Work Permit yesterday which the extension had expired last month..

Go figure!!!
                      Hey, progress!
                      Applications: I-102, I-485 and I-130

PD: 7/24/17
                      Biometrics: 9/2/17
                      We are scheduling your interview: 9/5/17 (then updated to March/15/18)
                      EAD: October 2017
                      I-102 approved on: 7/25/18
                      EAD renewal and Advance Parole package received - 12/01/18
                      EAD renewal being worked on - 12/05/18
                      Interview scheduled notification received! - 2/6/19
                      Interview - 3/26/19

Comment

Originally posted by Rakoller3 View Post

Did they video tape your interview? They did for my wife and I. Wondering how common this is?
                        Have you heard anything about your case yet? Has it been approved?

Comment

Hello,

I am a NYC filer. I had my interview on January 23 2019 I think it went well, the interviewer said everything looked fine at the end. She also made a joke saying that unless we robbed a bank the process wouldn

Comment

Hello,

I am a NYC filer. I had my interview on January 23 2019 I think it went well, the interviewer said everything looked fine at the end. She even joked around, she mentioned that we would know the decision in the next 120 days. It has been two months and I haven't received any updates. The online status is still interview schedule. How long do people typically wait? Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do at this moment?
                            thabk you in advance to anyone that can help.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcela12 View Post
                              Hello,

I am a NYC filer. I had my interview on January 23 2019 I think it went well, the interviewer said everything looked fine at the end. She even joked around, she mentioned that we would know the decision in the next 120 days. It has been two months and I haven't received any updates. The online status is still interview schedule. How long do people typically wait? Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do at this moment?
                              I got an RFE for my birth certificate (I'm the beneficiary) at our interview on 2/26/2019. Sent in the required document on 3/21, left a nice little note/cover letter in the envelope, delivered the next day. Still waiting for updates, and honestly it's giving me a lot of anxiety lol....
                              My husband asked the officer how long will we be hearing from them after we send in the stuff they need, the officer said "it depends on when we look at your file", so I'm hoping for somebody to look at my application again soon. Nobody knows how long it will take, they seem pretty busy every day I guess it depends on their workload
                              PD - 3/2/2018
                              Biometrics - sometime in April
                              RFIE - 7/3
                              Response to RFE received - 7/16
                              Case ready to be scheduled for interview - 8/14
                              EAD is being produced - 9/4
                              Combo card in hand - 9/11
                              Interview is scheduled - 1/18/2019
                              Interview - 2/26/2019

Comment

Originally posted by Marcela12 View Post
                                Hello,

Same as our case. Once we completed 1 month after the interview I booked a Infopass. After much conversation the officer said he would send an e-mail to his boss asking to expedite the case.

A little before 2 month I called and spoke with a Levl 2 officer and I did a Service request on my I-130 that was last week, he told me I should hear something back in 15-30 days. Could not do one for I-485 since its still under normal processing time.

Honestly, I don't think anything helps. We just have to wait, its horrible this wait, but what else can we do? Nothing seems to make it move!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X