I need help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help please

I need help, three moth ago i sent my application I-130,I-485 and I-694. I'm married with a US citizen, but since i sent my package i haven;t received anything from them. I called to USCIS and i'm not in the system, and my check hasn't been cashed. I live in Florida and i sent my package to TSC,but then i found out that the destination was Chicago where i was suppose to send. I'm worried an don't know what to do. If I filed to a wrong service center would they forward my application? And how long it takes for it to process and get my receipt?

They would probably re-route your application, but it could delay it a few months (on top of the current delay anyways). Have your checks been cashed?

If not, put a hold to the checks and re-file it to the right address this time.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Can i filed twice? and if i file again in how long i would get my recipt more or less? By the way thanks for your reply

Comment

30-60 days. Yes, you can file again.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X