Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB1 India March 2018 priority date, when will it become current?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1 India March 2018 priority date, when will it become current?

Hi,

I am wondering how accurate is the green card tracker - .https://www.mygcvisa.com/calculator/. I am from India, and my priority date in the EB1B category is 29th March, 2018. My I-140 was approved through premium processing in 10 days and I had my interview on the 31st of January, 2019. However, because of the backlog for EB1 green cards, my case is still under review.

The green card tracker says that my priority date will become current in July?! It seems a little unbelievable because there has been no movement in the EB1 category for India in the last two months. It is now processing February 22, 2017 cases. Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone having trusted in the green card tracker and the prediction has proved to be right?

Thanks in advance,

Tilottama

My guess is that they use information from several months and not only the changes between the last 2 visa bulletins. No movement from March to April bulletin and only 2 weeks from February to March, is not a good sign.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Enub4. Yes, surely not a good sign. Well, when the green card tracker says that my case will become current in July, although unbelievable, gives some peace of mind

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X