Urgent : No updates after rfe(medical form), after the interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent : No updates after rfe(medical form), after the interview

I had my interview November 22/2018 and the officer said that my i-963 was expired that I needed to request a new one! She said she would send an RFE in the mail. The fact is that I never received this letter until January 29! Finally I sent the officer the new i-963 updated 02/12/2019 but until now no update in the system. I am nervous because at RFE they said that if I did not send the new document from the doctor until 02/18/2019 they would automatically dened my case! If anyone knows or has the same situation please tell me. Thank you

Originally posted by Luanthomass View Post
    I had my interview November 22/2018 and the officer said that my i-963 was expired that I needed to request a new one! She said she would send an RFE in the mail. The fact is that I never received this letter until January 29! Finally I sent the officer the new i-963 updated 02/12/2019 but until now no update in the system. I am nervous because at RFE they said that if I did not send the new document from the doctor until 02/18/2019 they would automatically dened my case! If anyone knows or has the same situation please tell me. Thank you
    I think you should call them asking them that they received your i-963 or not?
    F2B
    2/7: delivered
    2/22: rejection because immigration visa is not available
    2/26: explanation letter, sent again
    2/28: PD
    3/14: 3 text message, check cashed out
    3/21: received 3 NOA by mail
    3/29: Biometric done
    4/23: Biometric done second time
    4/24: I485 - Case is Ready to Be Scheduled Interview
    7/30: request I765 case out of normal processing time start at SR...

8/29: call and officer request another service start at T1B...
    9/5: received email card production

Comment

I did call them ! No updates. They tell me to wait 60 after a submit the document to the immigration.

Comment

I did call them ! No updates. They tell me to wait 60 after a submit the document to the immigration.

If you sent to Chicago Lockbox, you can directly send email to their specific mail [email protected]

they will reply you in 20-25 days
        other uscis location, you have to wait days which they told you
        F2B
        2/7: delivered
        2/22: rejection because immigration visa is not available
        2/26: explanation letter, sent again
        2/28: PD
        3/14: 3 text message, check cashed out
        3/21: received 3 NOA by mail
        3/29: Biometric done
        4/23: Biometric done second time
        4/24: I485 - Case is Ready to Be Scheduled Interview
        7/30: request I765 case out of normal processing time start at SR...

8/29: call and officer request another service start at T1B...
        9/5: received email card production

Comment

If you haven't received a denial, then it is a good indication that they received the requested form. Sometimes, I don't know why, they take over 6 weeks after receiving the form to continue/approve the case (from what I read).

Do you sent the form with delivery confirmation? With that you can show them that they received it before the deadline, so don't worry, just a few weeks more. Good luck.
          Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
          Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
          Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
          ---
          All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

The form is I-693 right? You should be fine they are just extremely slow!
            EB2 - National Benefits Center (I-485/I-765/I-131)
            - Priority Date: 10/19/2018
            - Biometrics NOA: 11/09/2018
            - Biometrics Appt: 11/26/2018
            - Fingerprint Review Completed: 11/28/2018 and again on 12/05/2018
            - Combo card (I-765/I-131) approved: 05/03/2019
            - Combo card (I-765/I-131) received: 05/10/2019
            - Interview Notice: 10/03/2019
            - Case Approved: 10/04/2019
            - Card in hand: 10/10/2019
            (374 days of DOL/I-140 and 356 days of AOS = 730 days of Green Card Process)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X