Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2019 Filers - AOS - Green Card here we come :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robec View Post

OMG what an attitude! Seriously, is there an admin on this forum? "Learn" from you huh?? "van damme" attitude? Cocky? I did not ask any questions about ESTA and just because 'I am not from this country' that does not mean I have not done my research. You are rude and condescending and not just to me. How would you know what my intent was when I arrived in January? Why are you talking to me about 'visa fraud'??
    This person is either bitter and sad OR a troll (which basically implies the same thing). I feel sorry for them.
    C9 NY

* 10/25/18 - PD
    * 10/31/18 - Credit Card charged for both i-130 and i-485
    * 11/01/18 - 4 text messreceived
    * 11/06/18 - 4 NoAs in mailbox
    * 11/10/18 - Biometrics notification in the mail
    * 11/21/18 - Biometrics Appointment
    * 12/05/18 - "Fingerprint Review was Completed" i-485 and i-765
    * 02/27/19 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" i-485
    * 02/28/19 - Received the i-693 Courtesy Letter
    * 05/20/19 - 2 NoAs for i-765 and i-131 in mailbox
    * 05/22/19 - Combo Card in hand

Comment

We just going to keep it moving and keep updating each other on the progress of each other's status. No time for the negativity. Everyone is gathered here for the same purposes to retrieve insight on info. Love and Peace

Comment

Originally posted by mjcap08 View Post
        Hi!

I'm also an April flier. The AOS delivered on April 5 at Chicago lockbox. I haven't receive a text until now. I'm so anxious now if they receive it or not. We don't know what to do.
        Have they taken any payment yet or nothing at all? That waiting time is such a horrible feeling! I feel for you..... hopefully you

Comment

First time posting, April Filer. Awesome job guys. Your posts have been of immense help. Here's my timeline

Concurrent filing: i130, i485, i765, i693(medical) [also submitted 2 G-28 forms for Attorney representation]
          I am on F1 visa (second masters) Spouse is USCitizen
          We live in Chicago

Day 00 - April 09 2019 - Forms sent to Chicago Lockbox (with money orders totaling $1760)
          Day 01 - April 11 2019 - Package Delivered
          Day 12 - April 22 2019 - 3 NOA Letters received in the mail (with PD set as April 11)
          ::::::waiting:::::::

NB: I did not know about the text message forms so I didn't receive any text notifications between the 11th and 22nd. Waiting was nerve racking on those days. Would definitely advice sending your forms with the G1145 to receive texts.
          Chicago
          04/11/19 : Priority Date (i130, i130A, i145, i765, i864, i693 l USC spouse)
          05/13/19 : Biometrics
          05/15/19 : Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
          08/16/19 : EAD Card is being produced.
          08/20/19 : We Scheduled an interview
          08/21/19 : EAD approval and Card in hand
          09/30/19 : Interview
          09/30/19 : New Card is in Production (I485)

Comment

First time posting!

F-1 visa + USC
            From Brooklyn, NY
            Concurrent filing I-485, I-864, I-130, I-765, I-131

Sent application April 17, 2019
            Package delivered April 19, 2019
            Receipt #s texted April 24, 2019
            Check cashed April 25, 2019

Comment

Hello all,

I filed on April 3rd and the form was delivered to the Chicago Lockbox on April 7th. I still have not received my receipt for the confirmation and the checks have not cashed. I am getting extremely worried. I see that some of you have already received your receipts and you have filed after me. Is there something else I can do? I have called them and I am waiting for a Level 2 Operator from USCIS to give me a call. I even emailed the Chicago Lockbox and I am waiting for a response from them.

Comment

Got the NOAs in the mail yesterday! Waiting for biometrics letter now.

4/15/19 - package received at Chicago lockbox
                4/18/19 - my credit card was charged
                4/21/19 - Text messages received
                4/25/19 - NOAs received in the mail

Comment

Posting for the first time!

Overstayed B2 status after changing from J1 and married USC
                  Filling I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131
                  We live in Stamford, CT

Here is my timeline:
                  04/20/2019 application sent
                  04/22/2019 delivered to Chicago lockbox
                  04/25/2019 credit card charged

Comment

Does someone know here knows the contact number of Chicago lockbox please or the USCIS Chicago. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by mjcap08 View Post
                      Does someone know here knows the contact number of Chicago lockbox please or the USCIS Chicago. Thank you
                      This is what I could find on google: (800) 375-5283..... I haven't tried it though. You still haven't heard anything?

Comment

Quick question: Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes for us to receive any receipts from USCIS after USCIS receive the package? My attorney said they filed my application late march and I still haven't got anything today. I checked with the bank and USCIS has not cashed my money orders either.... Is this normal? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by hopeful_pro View Post
                          Quick question: Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes for us to receive any receipts from USCIS after USCIS receive the package? My attorney said they filed my application late march and I still haven't got anything today. I checked with the bank and USCIS has not cashed my money orders either.... Is this normal? Thanks!
                          Do you know if the lawyer used regular mail or express service like Fedex? I have read reports that with Fedex and the like, usually the money is cashed in up to 2 weeks but regular mail they can take up to a month to cash. Also the receipts take longer with regular mail.
                          Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                          Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                          Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                          ---
                          All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Just wanted to update you guys again. Got my biometrics done!

USCIS Chicago lockbox facility rec'd package on 3/21/19 - i485, 765, 130, 140
                            My documents were transferred to NBC
                            Rec'd text msgs with receipt #'s - 4/10/19
                            Rec'd Mail from USCIS - 4/16/19
                            Biometrics letter rec'd - 4/19/19
                            biometric appointment completed- 4/29/19
                            fingerprint review was completed by uscis - 5/1/2019

Comment

Originally posted by AKDAGOAT View Post
                              Just wanted to update you guys again. Got my biometrics done!

USCIS Chicago lockbox facility rec'd package on 3/21/19 - i485, 765, 130, 140
                              My documents were transferred to NBC
                              Rec'd text msgs with receipt #'s - 4/10/19
                              Rec'd Mail from USCIS - 4/16/19
                              Biometrics letter rec'd - 4/19/19
                              biometric appointment completed- 4/29/19
                              fingerprint review was completed by uscis - 5/1/2019
                              May I ask where you are located? I also received my mail notices on the 16th April and after that it's gone quiet.... still waiting for biometrics appointment!

Comment

Hi all, first timer here, want to share my updates with everyone here since I really appreciate people sharing their info:

Brooklyn, NY

Filed (i-485, i-130, i-764, i-131)
                                USPS priority received: 04/22/2019
                                Text notification: 05/01/2019
                                Check cashed: 05/01/2019

Wish everyone good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...