How long for reply after I-485 interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long for reply after I-485 interview

Did my interview today and I am so nervous. How long for reply after I-485 interview . Case status change, or reply, or anything at all

Most change same or next day, to approved or in review. I have read some cases that the status never change and they receive the GC.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Ok thank you. It was a nerve breaking experience and my husband messed up in 2 very important questions- date of marriage and how I came into the country. I was just weak for someone who we live together and who we talked about this.
      Let me just manage onto tomorrow waiting and praying

Comment

Hello, I applied on October 23, 2018: I485 (green card), I131 (travel permit) and also for my employment authorization. After 6 months I didn't get my travel permit (based on advanced parole). Is it normal? I know the green card and the employment authorization need more time.
        Thank you.

Comment

JB, other people I know got the travel parole same time as work permit. Have u gotten those yet? It takes a little longer now though. U can call them and find out

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X