Case denied and refiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case denied and refiled

Hi people! I just joined immihelp. Let me be the first to say it is an amazing community of people!

Now to my situation. I filed back in July of 2018 and was given a priority date of 07/22/2019

The I-765 and I-485 case was denied on December 22nd 2018 because my I-864 wasn

Hi ETHF05, I am very sorry to hear about that. I know what you're going through. My case was denied on February 25 and my world collapsed that day. Having to wait all those months and all the hopes I gathered, and getting a deny, it was rough.
    My case is marriage based (very bona fide, with lots of proof). I am a B2 and my husband is a US citizen. Filing date: October 2018.
    The reason for my denial was because of the taxes. They send me a RFE and apparently I didn't send them back what they wanted. Plus, the IRS was closed because of the shutdown. I'm not going to debate right now if it was 100% my fault or they've become very absurd in the past year.
    Long story short, I had one month to reapply. I hired a lawyer and sent the package on March 21st. Just had my biometrics last week.
    Let's see how the story goes this time.

Keep me posted.
    Lots of luck this time!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X