Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National benefits Center (Processing time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National benefits Center (Processing time)

Hello

I'm November filler 11.01.18 from Texas (I-485, I-130, I-765 & I-131)

7 month and still didn't receive EAD, as i check my case is in National benefits Center, 2 days ago there were on October, but suddenly they changed on 16 September what are they doing ?
    is this normal ???

Originally posted by maced View Post
    Hello

I'm November filler 11.01.18 from Texas (I-485, I-130, I-765 & I-131)

7 month and still didn't receive EAD, as i check my case is in National benefits Center, 2 days ago there were on October, but suddenly they changed on 16 September what are they doing ?
    is this normal ???
    Yes it normal, they have a lot work but there are enough officers working, so they are backward
    F2B
    2/7: delivered
    2/22: rejection because immigration visa is not available
    2/26: explanation letter, sent again
    2/28: PD
    3/14: 3 text message, check cashed out
    3/21: received 3 NOA by mail
    3/29: Biometric done
    4/23: Biometric done second time
    4/24: I485 - Case is Ready to Be Scheduled Interview
    7/30: request I765 case out of normal processing time start at SR...

8/29: call and officer request another service start at T1B...
    9/5: received email card production

Comment

Originally posted by celosia89 View Post

Yes it normal, they have a lot work but there are enough officers working, so they are backward
      sorry i can't understand what you want to say, if there are enough officers why they went backward from 31 october to 16 september ?

Comment

They are taking the BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP that’s what they are. As if a 7 month wait wasn’t long enough.
        GC applied due to marriage to a USC, live in SFO
        October 24th 2018. - case received at NBC
        november 21st - fingerprints taken
        march 11th - case ready to schedule interview. Still saying fee for finger prints received
        may 7th - I notified USCIS that my EAD and AP are out side normal processing times. (No reply)
        june 12th - expatiated my case due to needing to travel home to my sisters wedding
        june 13- new card in production

Comment

sorry i can't understand what you want to say, if there are enough officers why they went backward from 31 october to 16 september ?
          I think there is a 'not' missing there: Yes it normal, they have a lot work but there are not enough officers working, so they are backward
          Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
          Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
          Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
          ---
          All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

sorry, I type wrongly, it should be aren't enough officers to work on cases, so it's running slowly
            F2B

Comment

I can't understand how it is normal to go backward with 1 month ? normal is when process goes slow, but jumping from month to month that's ridiculous.

Comment

I can't understand how it is normal to go backward with 1 month ? normal is when process goes slow, but jumping from month to month that's ridiculous.
                There are a lot of people on September haven't received their EAD yets, so they handle them first, it's overload. Last week, they post process time is on October and I guess cases from October they keep calling request because their cases are overdue. So, they post on their website backward, people from October won't call to ask about their cases until the process time is due. However, I think it just estimate the time, some people from December and January they got EAD card. You will get it soon
                F2B

Comment

The dates are estimates, the estimates change according of new number of cases and the speed it takes to close current cases. If the date go backward it means that they are getting more new cases than closing/approving cases.

I have seen my local office go from 9-23 months up to 11.5-27.5 months and right now is at 10.5-25 months.
                  Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                  Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                  Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                  ---
                  All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by celosia89 View Post

There are a lot of people on September haven't received their EAD yets, so they handle them first, it's overload. Last week, they post process time is on October and I guess cases from October they keep calling request because their cases are overdue. So, they post on their website backward, people from October won't call to ask about their cases until the process time is due. However, I think it just estimate the time, some people from December and January they got EAD card. You will get it soon
                    I honestly don't think they take care of cases in the order they are received. As you said, some people that filed in September haven't received their EAD and others that filed in january even february already got theirs. I just think that whatever they do sucks.
                    Salt Lake City-UT
                    07/24/18- Documents received
                    11/16- I-485,765 and 131rejected
                    12/22- New I-485, 765 and 131 sent
                    12/27- Documents delivered at 10 am (UPS)
                    01/14- Credit Card was charged
                    01/14- text messages for I-485 and I-131
                    01/22- Received form I-765 back. Got rejected due to incorrect fee??
                    01/23-Submitted I-765 again.
                    01/31- Early Biometrics appointment
                    02/01- Fingerprint Review was completed
                    07/30- case is ready to be scheduled for ...
                    08/31-EAD in hands
                    10/22- Interview (approved)

Comment

Processing time is now 6.5 - 8.5 (!!!) months for i-765.
                      This is ridiculous. I swear I'm done with all this.... What might have caused this backlog?

Comment

I filed in Augost. after 9,5 months my status finally changed to "card being produced"

Comment

Originally posted by afranio View Post
                          I filed in Augost. after 9,5 months my status finally changed to "card being produced"
                          I’m so delighted for you. If anyone deserved to get it it was you. You waited so long
                          GC applied due to marriage to a USC, live in SFO
                          October 24th 2018. - case received at NBC
                          november 21st - fingerprints taken
                          march 11th - case ready to schedule interview. Still saying fee for finger prints received
                          may 7th - I notified USCIS that my EAD and AP are out side normal processing times. (No reply)
                          june 12th - expatiated my case due to needing to travel home to my sisters wedding
                          june 13- new card in production

Comment

thanks....... countdown for the interview now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maria L View Post
                              Processing time is now 6.5 - 8.5 (!!!) months for i-765.
                              This is ridiculous. I swear I'm done with all this.... What might have caused this backlog?
                              I'm going mad. They can always go backward change processing times that's so unfair, as i see all other offices work process is 4 week to 5 month (receipt date is 2 Jan 2019 year)
                              Is there anything we can do ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X