Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any of you been in similar situation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any of you been in similar situation...

AOS Brookyn 02/5/2019
    HI.
    Our PD is Feb 05, It has been 127 days since "case was received on i765 and 84 days for case is ready to scheduled for an interview. Well, we know since we are from nyc waiting for interview could be looong so the question is... we got married on Apr 24 2018, we are wondering if we get to have our interview after April 24 2020 when its going to mark 2 years as a married couple does the green card going to be for 10 years or 2 years?
    One more question , our case was sent to Texas, I know that I485 going to be process in nyc, but does i756 is being process by texas office or nbc or there is really no way to know this? lol we have been checking the processing times for nbc and texas and seems like texas is little faster so we hoping it is texas it going to mars 5 months in July 5th.
    Thank you for any helpful info, much appreciated.

If the GC is approved before 2 years, then 2 year GC, if GC approved after 2 year anniversary then 10 year GC (from what I read).

Did you get the receipts numbers with SRCxxx? Is a mystery how the EADs get approved, cases from one center or other could be faster or slower than others in the same place.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X