Biometric Appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometric Appointment

Hello everyone I am a silent reader here and reading all everyone’s experiences is very informative and helpful. I am married to a US citizen. We got married on February 19, 2019. We filed my papers I-485, I-130, I-131 and I-765 on May 10, 2019. Here is my timeline:

PD : May 16, 2019
    Received SMS from USCIS: May 20, 2019
    Received Notices by Mail : May 23, 2019
    Biometrics : ??????

Its been more than a month now waiting for my Biometrics Appointment. It worries me because most of the experiences here takes only a month for their Biometrics. It is frustrating. I know it will take 6.5 to 8.5 months to process EAD and AP which I understand. My questions is : Is it normal why it is taking so long to received my Biometric Appointment? I am Michigan filer.

Anyone here with same experience please share and I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you ????

Lately I have read more and more posts from people that wait longer for the biometrics letter, don't know why.

The problem with the biometric appointment is that there is no update online about that, so we don't know if they already send the letter or not. Even L1 officers can't see the letter, only L2 officers.

If I were you I'll call them and ask, if they can give you their name or ID you can write down the day, time and who you talked to in the extreme case that the letter was sent and not delivered.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Thank you very much for your response. I will call them then on Monday.

Comment

hey marinpink510 im in the same boat its been a month already since ive gotten the txt alert and given my receipt numbers. till this day no letter yet regarding biometrics. please keep us updated if you heard anything regarding that issue

Comment

Thank you ???? Enub4 and BBurt for your responses...

Comment

Hi everyone - same here. Sent application on April 30th and stillno biometrics. Any updates?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X