My I 130 was denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My I 130 was denied

My interview was last week, it last for about 6hours, I was interviewed with my wife for a little bit. After the interview she told me they gave her a form to pettion out which she did, she's currently pregnant for me, she said she was tortured that why she signed it. I got a text today that my application was denied and a mail was sent to me. Please what can I do

Sorry to hear that, better wait for the notice and reply the NOID. Did you file by yourself or with an attorney?

Comment

I filed myself

Comment

I have 0 experience with cases like this but it looks like they think your marriage is not legit. 6 hours for interview is not something that you read everyday. If your wife is USC and she signed a 'petition out' I guess that is like a withdrawal and that's why the I-130 was denied.

I don't know what options do you have, maybe file again? Can you afford a good immigration lawyer?
        Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
        Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
        Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
        ---
        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

GET a lawyer asap

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X