Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green card HELP!

Hello,

Need urgent help or some information regarding filing green card I 485, I 130, 131 if anyone faced this as well.

I submitted my application in march 2019 and have not received any notice or receipt number yet been 5 months now , I called the office like 10 times they say lockbox will help me they cannot help me. I have been conversing with lockbox support since 2 months now, my check has been cashed I sent them the pictures and they denied that USCIS does not endorse check with "USDHS" and they cannot help me. So now the USCIS customer service says they cannot help me and the LOCKBOX says they cannot help me. What do I do now ? I dont think someone else cashed the check since the name on it was US department of homeland security. Fed ex says it got delivered the next day march 18th and check were cashed 2 weeks after but they dont have my case in the system. The numbers behind my check are 9 digit numbers so I dont know how to try it out as a receipt number. I sent a immigration form to the senator but its high time I need the process to start.

If someone can help me I desperately need HELP!!
    Thanks

Dont know how to help in this case, but I’m really sorry.
    Filing Date: July 09, 2019
    Biometrics: August 08, 2019
    Biometrics (fingerprint review completed) August 09, 2019
    Case is ready to be schedule for an interview: September 19, 2019
    Interview has been scheduled: October 16, 2019
    Received Notice in the mail: October 21, 2019
    Interview Date: November 20, 2019
    Approved on the Spot: November 20, 2019
    Received GC on December 2nd, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by NEHI22 View Post
      Hello,

Need urgent help or some information regarding filing green card I 485, I 130, 131 if anyone faced this as well.

I submitted my application in march 2019 and have not received any notice or receipt number yet been 5 months now , I called the office like 10 times they say lockbox will help me they cannot help me. I have been conversing with lockbox support since 2 months now, my check has been cashed I sent them the pictures and they denied that USCIS does not endorse check with "USDHS" and they cannot help me. So now the USCIS customer service says they cannot help me and the LOCKBOX says they cannot help me. What do I do now ? I dont think someone else cashed the check since the name on it was US department of homeland security. Fed ex says it got delivered the next day march 18th and check were cashed 2 weeks after but they dont have my case in the system. The numbers behind my check are 9 digit numbers so I dont know how to try it out as a receipt number. I sent a immigration form to the senator but its high time I need the process to start.

Thanks
      I am sorry to hear about this. This is a tough one since you do not have any receipt number to open up a case.

If it was me, I would not want to lose any more valuable time...I would mail an entire new package again to USCIS. However, this time, instead of sending in any fees, I would send them a letter explaining what happened plus copies of your previously-sent cashed checks (front and back) as evidence that fees have already been paid and cashed by USCIS. This way at least you are in the queue.

All the best.
      Last edited by SouthBay2019; 08-20-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Since USCIS is saying they didn't cash the check, I would call the bank and request for a refund. After refund re-submit the package.

Comment

Originally posted by NEHI22 View Post
          Hello,

Thanks
          Reach out to your bank and get as much info from them as you can, as to who/where, the checks were cashed. Fully explain them the situation and just ask them to confirm or deny, the receiver of the check
          Concurrently Filed forms I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864
          3/9/19 - Package Sent
          3/13/19- Package Delivered at Chicago Lockbox
          3/15/19- Text msg stating case has been received and I-797 to follow in mail
          3/15/19- Fingerprint fee received

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X