How long for reschedule interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long for reschedule interview

Trying another question since first one went unanswered. We were scheduled for interview. We had to move and transferred to other jurisdiction. Original interview cancelled of course. How long is the wait until our interview for new field office is scheduled typically? Is it based off original priority date or is it like we filed brand new with transfer? Please help.

Originally posted by USCISucks View Post
    Trying another question since first one went unanswered. We were scheduled for interview. We had to move and transferred to other jurisdiction. Original interview cancelled of course. How long is the wait until our interview for new field office is scheduled typically? Is it based off original priority date or is it like we filed brand new with transfer? Please help.
    You’ll get scheduled as soon as it’s your turn at the New field office. It’s based on your priority date and processing time of that field office. USci-really sucks though!
    USC Spouse, Dallas field office
    01/22/19 Priority date(I-130)
    02/16/19 Sent priority mail to USCIS (I-485 & I-765)
    02/22/19 Got delivered to USCIS
    02/26/19 credit card charged and got 2 NoA texts
    03/02/19 NOA mail received
    03/09/19Biometrics appointment notice for March 20
    03/14/19 rfie response sent
    03/15/19 USCIS receives rfie response
    03/25/19 I-693 courtesy letter
    05/14/19 Ready to be scheduled for an interview
    08/31/19 ead card delivered
    11/04/19 I-485 interview scheduled

Comment

I had my interview scheduled for May 2019 right before I moved. May 02, they processed rescheduling of the interview request. It has been over 4 months and I'm still waiting to hear on the interview from USCIS.

Comment

Originally posted by love21_ View Post

You’ll get scheduled as soon as it’s your turn at the New field office. It’s based on your priority date and processing time of that field office. USci-really sucks though!
        Ok, at least it's based on that date and not as if we restarted. They really are a piece of work agency. I'd rather deal with the VA and IRS every day for the rest of my life than ever engage with them ever again. It took a congressional to just have them ensure the file was actually transferred because we received no information stating it was and that they never received the AR-11 we filed on their broken crap website.

Comment

Originally posted by Perifona View Post
          I had my interview scheduled for May 2019 right before I moved. May 02, they processed rescheduling of the interview request. It has been over 4 months and I'm still waiting to hear on the interview from USCIS.
          Youd think it would be an easy thing for an IO to just do. All the leg work has been done and it just needs the interview rescheduled. I have no idea why in the age of VOIP and live streaming video it matters where you get interviewed. But of course, I'm sure its purposefully set up to be a bureaucratic nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by USCISucks View Post

Ok, at least it's based on that date and not as if we restarted. They really are a piece of work agency. I'd rather deal with the VA and IRS every day for the rest of my life than ever engage with them ever again. It took a congressional to just have them ensure the file was actually transferred because we received no information stating it was and that they never received the AR-11 we filed on their broken crap website.
            Received my ead card with my middle name misspelled by a letter, it has been an unending nightmare. After waiting for months expecting my ead to be approved and out of nowhere someone decided to misspell my name. It’s really frustrating but will stay positive somehow!
            Last edited by love21_; 09-13-2019, 12:53 PM.
            USC Spouse, Dallas field office
            01/22/19 Priority date(I-130)
            02/16/19 Sent priority mail to USCIS (I-485 & I-765)
            02/22/19 Got delivered to USCIS
            02/26/19 credit card charged and got 2 NoA texts
            03/02/19 NOA mail received
            03/09/19Biometrics appointment notice for March 20
            03/14/19 rfie response sent
            03/15/19 USCIS receives rfie response
            03/25/19 I-693 courtesy letter
            05/14/19 Ready to be scheduled for an interview
            08/31/19 ead card delivered
            11/04/19 I-485 interview scheduled

Comment

On a good note, 2019 filers been getting their interview dates very quick.
              I’ve been waiting since March 2018 and finally just getting my interview date.
              B2; AoS; Same-Sex Marriage:USC
              FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
              4/20/18 Received 4 letters
              5/04/18 Walk In Biometrics
              5/14/18 Status update-CaseTracker, "Ready to be scheduled for interview"
              9/08/18 New card being produced-CaseTracker
              9/11/18 EAD/AP approved-uscis.gov
              9/12/18 Received tracking number for EAD/AP card
              9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
              9/17/18 Received Social Sec card
              2/17/19 Traveled abroad
              3/04/19 Paroled back in country using EAD/AP
              3/11/19 Submitted renewal of EAD/AP

Comment

Originally posted by love21_ View Post

Received my ead card with my middle name misspelled by a letter, it has been an unending nightmare. After waiting for months expecting my ead to be approved and out of nowhere someone decided to misspell my name. It’s really frustrating but will stay positive somehow!
                OMG. I would go mental for my wife. Its bordering on criminal neglect when one letter misspelling can affect one's life so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaCaliAOS View Post
                  On a good note, 2019 filers been getting their interview dates very quick.
                  I’ve been waiting since March 2018 and finally just getting my interview date.
                  It was a shock we got the first interview so quickly, which is why we already had plans in moving to begin with. But now after changing, I feel its going to be a very long time. I'm glad you've finally made real progress on yours. It's so inefficient and inequitable to have this BS system set up the way it is.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X