adjustment of status based on mariage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adjustment of status based on mariage

hello, how do I send the evidence required for each forum? should I include one copy only for all the forums!

I am filling for the green card adjustment and I am currently in the USA and married to U.S citizen, so I am planning to send all the forums of the green card in the same envelope which means I will include forums I130, I130A, I 485, I 765, I 864, and I 131. so by sending all these forums at the same time in same envelop do I have to include a copy of each evidence? like include just one copy for all the forums??? what is the evidence that I need to include if it's possible to tell me? and how should I send the payment one check or every file its own check?

Originally posted by Chouness View Post
    hello, how do I send the evidence required for each forum? should I include one copy only for all the forums!

I am filling for the green card adjustment and I am currently in the USA and married to U.S citizen, so I am planning to send all the forums of the green card in the same envelope which means I will include forums I130, I130A, I 485, I 765, I 864, and I 131. so by sending all these forums at the same time in same envelop do I have to include a copy of each evidence? like include just one copy for all the forums??? what is the evidence that I need to include if it's possible to tell me? and how should I send the payment one check or every file its own check?
    Hello there, my personal suggestions to your inquiries below:
    1. I presume that you are adjusting your status through marriage, and your enthusiasm for a green card is good, know that your primary document is the 485
    2. You are allowed to file the 485 concurrently with other applications such as employment authorization, advance parole, petition for alien relative and affidavit of support
    3. Each application document requires their own set of supporting documents, you must provide those with each application form, it is possible that you will need to provide the same supporting document to different application forms
    4. Payments - separate checks for application forms and biometrics, some forms dont need to have an application fee because they will be filed with 485
    5. Send all application forms, supporting documents and payments in one mailing envelope, I suggest you provide a cover letter to USCIS detailing what documents you are sending to them, the supporting evidences attached to those documents, and the payments you have enclosed (a cashiers or postal check should be ok)
    Hope this helps you and good luck.
    Cheers

Comment

thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X