Order in which cases are processed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order in which cases are processed

In what order are cases processed? Is it the order in which cases are received? I saw that later submissions seem to have been processed sooner than earlier submissions. For example, I saw some July 2019 filers have had their cases ready to be scheduled for an interview, but many June 2019 filers don't yet have advanced to that stage. Does anyone know what is going on? In what order are cases processed?

There is no order. Cases are processed by different officers in different offices and each case is different (people from different countries, entered the USA at different times, have different history, send different documents, some send I-693 but not all, and many other differences in how USCIS works internally and changes that they are putting in).

If all the right thing aline, then the time to get GC could be less than 6 months, if not, it could take more than a year or two. Most reports (for not slow offices) put the timeline between 6 and 12 months from the AOS application.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

I have seen a lawyer say that currently cases are being processed using last in first out. Basically that newer cases are being processed before older cases.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X