Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2019 fillers based on asylum granted

Hey guys!

Just wanted to create this thread for all of us who just recently filled our Adjustment of Status based on asylum granted a year ago, since not only the processing times for us are very different from marriage or employment based, but also a lot of times we don't need an interview to be approved.

Here is my timeline:

- 09/06 sent my application
    - 09/09 received by USCIS at the Lewisville PO box
    - 09/16 got my receipt in the mail that application was accepted and it's in process
    - 09/21 got in the mail a letter explaining I won't need a biometrics appointment because they can use the ones I got last year for my asylum case

When I check my status online with my receipt number this is what it says:

"My Fingerprint Review Was Completed
    As of September 17, 2019, we completed our review of your fingerprints and are working on your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number **** **** ***, at our Texas Service Center location. We will let you know if we make a decision or need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address"

So now I guess I'm just have to wait for approval. Hopefully doesn't take 2 years lol.

Hi... Any update?

Comment

Hi! No updates since the fingerprint review was completed. Since it's been barely 2 months I'm not expecting any changes soon but I still check regularly.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X