Request for additional Evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for additional Evidence

So in June they sent me initial evidence which was the for affidavit of support for a co sponsor , I submitted everything from co sponsor and my husband whose a sponsor. so today it updated to additional evidence. I gave them everything they need and don’t know what else they would need besides the medical . Anyone else had this situation also.

It could be anything. You will have to wait for the letter, I know it is stressful.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Thanks will update status when I find out

Comment

Originally posted by Queensarita View Post
        So in June they sent me initial evidence which was the for affidavit of support for a co sponsor , I submitted everything from co sponsor and my husband whose a sponsor. so today it updated to additional evidence. I gave them everything they need and don’t know what else they would need besides the medical . Anyone else had this situation also.
        Or what you submitted it was not enough for the adjudicator OR s/he didn't notice the other thing that needs additional information when he sent you the first RFE. I totally understand your frustration. Good Luck!
        My wife's timeline:
        03/04/19 - Forms 485,130 and 765 received by USCIS
        04/04/19 - Biometric
        07/16/19 - RFE issued by USCIS (asked for the 2018 Taxes)
        08/13/19 - Evidences received by USCIS
        08/26/19 - Interview was scheduled
        10/01/19 - Interview
        10/02/19 - New card is being produced.
        10/07/19 - I-797 received informing the I-130 and I-485 have been approved.
        10/07/19 - Card was mailed to my wife
        10/10/19 - Card received (7 months and 7 days but her card states "resident since 10/2")

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
          It could be anything. You will have to wait for the letter, I know it is stressful.
          sorry for not be able to update and respond my whole entire life changed 10/08/2019 my youngest son 4 yrs old was sick and I took him to the Er demanding a cat scan cause the headache wasn’t going away then after demanding the doctors finally gave in and he did the scan and they found a brain tumor in my sons head, he was transported to Columbia children hospital and did brain surgery 2 days later and we stood 2 weeks in the ICU, I’ve not even had time to focus on my case cause they couldn’t remove all the tumor and he has other health problems followed after cause of the tumor so today I received a letter for my medical, the letter that came in October was for co sponsor cause she did the affidavit like she is living with us. So she resent it and they got it in November and updated the status now I have a letter to get my medical done . I should feel excited but I’m not as excited like I was cause of my sons situation

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that I hope he will get better soon, god bless your little angel!

Comment

Thank you for the update. I hope your child gets a full recovery soon. God bless.
              Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
              Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
              Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
              ---
              All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Thank you all my son starts radiation treatment December 2nd and I received a courtesy letter to do my medical and my status got changed to interview is ready to be scheduled

Comment

Update to everyone my interview have been scheduled 12/04/19

Comment

Congrats!! I am jealous how your case is updated on that my USCIS. Mine is stuck to case received
                    Newark Field Office. I485, I765, I130, I31 Marriage AOS
                    1/28/19 -case has been accepted
                    2/9/19 - Fingerprint review was COMPLETED on I-765 and I-485
                    2/12/19 - (I-485) Case b • 10/4/19 - Interview cancelled
                    10/19/19 - Interview was scheduled
                    12/3/19 - Interview completed!it
                    12/9/19 - New card is being produced
                    12/10/19 - i485 and I-130 case was approved

Comment

Originally posted by Scanigm View Post
                      Congrats!! I am jealous how your case is updated on that my USCIS. Mine is stuck to case received
                      I’m so sorry you’re still waiting, I prayed to go to get mines fast cause I’ve been in the country since I was 12yrs old currently 31 , been married to my husband for 10 yrs so it about time for me to get my status

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X