New card is being produced.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New card is being produced.

Hi immihelp fam. My case status was” interview completed and my case must be reviewed” for i485 I made a random inquiry for case outside processing time last night just for the heck of it and this morning I woke my case status is updated to "New Card Is Being Produced: On November 13, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us....."

Does it anyone know how long it usually takes for the actual card to be mailed to us after it's being produced? Will there be a tracking number updated on the case status?

Sweet!! Congratulations! you should receive it in about a week or so.
    When did you have your interview?

Comment

Thank you! I had my interview on October 3rd. I received a RFE a week later about the vaccination sheet that the doctor did not check a box. RFE response sent to USCIS and received on October 16th.
      Last edited by MrGreenCard; 11-13-2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGreenCard View Post
        Thank you! I had my interview on October 3rd. I received a RFE a week later about the vaccination sheet that the doctor did not check a box. RFE response sent to USCIS and received on October 16th.
        MrGreenCard what happened to your I-693? I’m worried about mine since one of the boxes of that was check says “Insufficient time interval” for MMR vaccine.

Btw, my interview will be on November 21

Married to a USC
        AOS from J1
        07/12: AOS Packet was sent to USCIS Lockbox Facility at Chicago, IL.
        07/15: Priority Date
        08/02: Bio Notice
        08/16: Bio Complete
        08/20: Bio Review done
        09/30: Courtesy letter for I-693
        10/09: Ready to be scheduled for interview
        10/10: Interview was scheduled
        10/17: Received notice for interview
        11/21: Interview and Approved/New card is being produced(I-485)
        11/22: Case Approved
        11/26: Card sent
        11/27: Card was picked up by USPS
        11/29: Card on hand

Comment

L
          Originally posted by patientlywaiting2019 View Post

MrGreenCard what happened to your I-693? I’m worried about mine since one of the boxes of that was check says “Insufficient time interval” for MMR vaccine.

Btw, my interview will be on November 21
          I submitted my i693 at the interview, the officer opened it and realized the civil surgeon did not check a box on the vaccination sheet part, and told me that I will receive a RFE to send just the vaccination sheets part and make sure the civil surgeon check the box. I went the same day to the doctor after the interview with no charges. Once I received the RFE, I responded.

Comment

I got a new update on November 15,card was mail to me. I think I might receive the green card by Monday or Tuesday. I don’t have tracking number though. Finger crossed!!
            Last edited by MrGreenCard; 11-17-2019, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGreenCard View Post
              Hi immihelp fam. My case status was” interview completed and my case must be reviewed” for i485 I made a random inquiry for case outside processing time last night just for the heck of it and this morning I woke my case status is updated to "New Card Is Being Produced: On November 13, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us....."

Does it anyone know how long it usually takes for the actual card to be mailed to us after it's being produced? Will there be a tracking number updated on the case status?
              Is your case employment based?

Comment

My timeline 2 years ago for adjustment of status I-485 (currently waiting on I751)

Package sent via UPS 03/21/17

Received by USCIS on 03/24/17

Check cashed on 03/31/17

Case received notification: 04/04/17

Biometric appointment: 04/14/17

Fingerprint taken: 04/25/17

Case ready to be scheduled for interview 05/08/17

Interview notice: 10/26/17

Interview: 11/29/17

Card produced: 12/05/17

Card mailed: 12/08/17

Card received :12/13/17

Spouses living in different states because of work. Husband american, wife french.

Comment

Originally posted by astaghi View Post

Is your case employment based?
                  Family based,married to US citizen.

Comment

I received the i485 approval notice today.WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I will be given 10 years green card.

Comment

Amazing! Congrats!

Comment

Hey immihelp Fam. Today I received my 10 years green card,yay Celebrating!! this forum has been really helpful. To everyone that’s waiting I’m telling you Patience is the key, because when the right time comes,it will be very beautiful and totally worth the wait. May God bless y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by hopefulandhappy View Post
                          Amazing! Congrats!
                          Thank you ???? !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X