X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Initial Evidence for Sufficient Income

Hello,

My wife who is a USC and I just received an RFE that said the below;

"The petitioning sponsor lists their income on form I864 as an amount considered as sufficient however no evidence has been submitted as proof of current income".

They then proceeded to ask for Paystubs for the past six months and a letter of employment.

When we filed we only submitted tax transcripts for the last three years for my wife and also a joint sponsor affidavit(with their W2, last year tax transcript and current Paystubs at the time).

To respond to the RFE do we just submit the Paystubs and letter of employment since we already submitted everything else or does my wife and joint sponsor have to fill new I864 affidavits and then include all the requested income documentation in the RFE?

Secondly do we have to attach the Yellow Rfe letter when sending or a copy would do? Thank you.

Jeffiejay01 Yes, you should include ALL pages of the YELLOW RFE Letter you received as well as all documents USCIS requested of you i.e pays stubs etc. I would recommend using this opportunity you add further documents to indicate bonafide marriage; insurances, pics, utility bills etc.

What's your processing center? Please put your application timeline in your signature. Thanks
    Marriage-based AOS; Concurrent filing I-485, I-130 I-765

Houston Field Office. Service Center: NBC
    • 07/22/2019 PD Chicago lockbox
    • 08/16/2019 Biometrics done
    • 08/20/2019 Biometrics reviewed
    • 09/16/2019 RFIE for I-864 and birth certificate
    • 10/26/2019 RFIE mailed
    • 10/29/2019 USCIS confirmed receipt of RFIE
    • 11/08/2019 Ready to schedule interview
    • 12/20/2019 EAD card received
    • 2/14/2020 Interview scheduled
    • 3/24/2020 Interview date but canceled due to COVID